Introducing.....ME!

JoshuaRock

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all,
I am new to the saltwater hobby. My wife and I are pastors in south western Illinois by St. Louis and have just started our first marine aquarium about 2 months ago. We have a 55 Gallon aquarium that we have setup with all the classic newbie/beginner stuff. We started with 40 punds of dry live rock and got the tank up and running with some cycled live rock, live sand and water from a local fish store. Then after about 2 weeks we added 2 blue damsels. A week later we added a yellow tang and have been enjoying watching the tank cycle with all the algae blooms and different things that has happened with the tank. My wife and I both love to learn about all this stuff and it has been fun because we have been making a lot of our equipment like an algae scrubber and protein skimmer and sump. We are just enjoying the hobby so much. Prior to this we had an African Cichlid tank for about 2 years and then one cold and icy winter we were without electricity for 2 weeks and they all died so we put it all away for the last 5 years and have decided to dive into the marine hobby. Loving it too! My wife says I'm long winded and I suppose shes right. So that'a a bit about us.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
zOk7nol.gif

Back