is this a good goniapora placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter nanonøkk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nanonøkk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
988
Reaction score
544
Location
us
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i placed my goniapora in the middle of my tank and it has medium flow there and it has medium/high light there should i move it or wait a few days to see how it works out and it’s the little teal thing in the picture

image.jpg
 
hi,yes i would leave see how works out there :)
 
If it is new, I would start lower in the tank but that looks like the perfect permanent spot! My goni is also in the middle but with low flow (I need to add another power head) and under ~250 PAR.

1223686F-A6E5-4413-8DB2-A3784BF55D7A.jpeg
3784A441-4DBD-41A0-8B18-95A9C419F2C8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new