Is this bleaching or from shadowing?

I’m telling you they are immortal
So few options I've read on... fresh water dip, Bayer insecticide, revive coral cleaner, and coral rx... I'll order one of them in the morning and see where I get. It may be in my best interest to just ditch it because it's a 10$ frag that hasnt been in my system long. Leaving the tank fallow of montis may be my best solution. I can also move it to an lps and soft coral only tank and do the treatments there because the nudis may already have eggs and whatnot in the rockwork.

Letting the 10$ monti die would be the fastest solution... the guy I bought it from has plenty more and I can buy after maybe 3 months or so of monti fallowness
 
So few options I've read on... fresh water dip, Bayer insecticide, revive coral cleaner, and coral rx... I'll order one of them in the morning and see where I get. It may be in my best interest to just ditch it because it's a 10$ frag that hasnt been in my system long. Leaving the tank fallow of montis may be my best solution. I can also move it to an lps and soft coral only tank and do the treatments there because the nudis may already have eggs and whatnot in the rockwork.

Letting the 10$ monti die would be the fastest solution... the guy I bought it from has plenty more and I can buy after maybe 3 months or so of monti fallowness
Problem is if he has plenty more he also has plenty more nudis they came from somewhere.... you can get Bayer at your local hardware store Lowe’s/Home Depot for $12ish isolate and treat the coral every few days you got nothing to loose at this point if you do trash the coral don’t add anymore Montis for few months to starve out any stragglers that was my game plan anyway
 
Problem is if he has plenty more he also has plenty more nudis they came from somewhere.... you can get Bayer at your local hardware store Lowe’s/Home Depot for $12ish isolate and treat the coral every few days you got nothing to loose at this point if you do trash the coral don’t add anymore Montis for few months to starve out any stragglers that was my game plan anyway
I dont think they were from my guy
The coral was bought like 4 months ago. I got about 10 frags (all from vendors I've never done buisiness with) 2 weeks ago and suddenly monti nudibranch. No issues before this frag swap. After the swap Boom! Nudis. One coral I got was a green slimer acro from a vendor who deals exclusively in montis and acro. I feel it was from him tbh.
Unless they can lie dormant for a long time before showing their ugly faces.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new