• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao dc 6000 FS

Chris155hp

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
793
Reaction score
361
Location
Miami, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I bought a jeboa dc 6000 to run externally(I know your not supposed to run externally but I've read some posts where people have successfully) for a salt water mixing station. But it leaks (a drop every 4-5 seconds) which I can't have. It's essentially brand new as I purchased it just for this reason. It does have two 1" pipes with unions glued into it as it's the only way I found to plumb it since it has metric fittings. There's enought PVC to cut it out and put your own fittings if you choose or cut flush. Pump runs great. Very powerful and VERY quite.



Asking $110 shipped and will ship out quickly. Ignore the orange gasket as I was trying to see if I could stop the leak to no avail. I will remove it b4 shipping
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394733971.799657.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394733981.554927.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new