View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys ,
I have this doser Jebao 4.4
55B02733-F376-482C-B397-190751D1B9D2.jpeg

Which works great,
But I cannot manage to set dose to anything that is not a round number, such as for example 1ml.
with a nano tank I keep struggling as often I need something in between 1 and 2 ml.
Is there an alternative to Jebao Aqua app, or is it perhaps possible on android? Thanks

OP
OP
R

Rohirrimus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could always adjust the concentration of the solution youre dosing
Thanks , I was actually thinking of calibrating it double, so that 1ml in app is actually 0.5, but I was hoping that there is a better solution than that god awful application

Sir Kon Salty Sox

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you need to dose a tenth of a mL to your tank, you probably should have purchased from another place other than Jebao. There are some super high quality dozers that can dial in to the tenth even probably hundredth… but not jebao. They are great pumps I use the DP4 and DP4-S. Reliable, easy, but no wifi or controller app. I have it set to dose 5 mL four times a day, and when I measure in graduated cylinder it is never perfect 5 mL but I also paid $50 for 8 heads so you get what u get lol.

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks , I was actually thinking of calibrating it double, so that 1ml in app is actually 0.5, but I was hoping that there is a better solution than that god awful application
The app is terrible. But you get what you pay for. I paid $50 for the old wifi doser so it works great on my Nano. No way i would run it on my big tank.

OP
OP
R

Rohirrimus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The app is terrible. But you get what you pay for. I paid $50 for the old wifi doser so it works great on my Nano. No way i would run it on my big tank.
Kind of reverse thinking tho, nanos are far more sensitive on dosages than large tanks

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 89 48.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 56 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back