kittenbritches' Reefing Journey

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society
 
annnnddddd

we're caught up.

Also, we must be twins. This is also my natural form

creeping the sword in the stone GIF
Soul sisters! :D I am always harnessing Mad Madam Mim energy.
 
What does “the cat’s pajamas” mean?
 
Don’t tell me you are still in the office. That is so ‘19s. Tell your boss you have the whole R2R to entertain.
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes
Nope, working from home today. But I haven't had a moment's peace.
 
Background noise -- and my kids are watching/keeping me company/driving me nuts.
Yeah I heard that before. Than it gets to focus just for a sec. Then later gets out of focus just for a sec ;)
Than
Sleep Sleeping GIF by Digital discovery
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new