• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LED Stunners

  • Thread starter Thread starter ecam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ecam

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
499
Reaction score
179
Location
08857
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased 2 of these for my 180 and they are too strong for my tank,. I think they might work as t5 substitutes. If anyone is interested I just want to recoup my cost (one is BNIB and the other one was used for a few hrs)

http://www.marinedepot.com/Ecoxotic_...FILDLK-vi.html

I also have the plug :
http://www.marinedepot.com/Ecoxotic_...LTACPS-vi.html

and dimmer
http://www.marinedepot.com/Ecoxotic_...LTACPS-vi.html


I spent 230.00 for the package.... Looking for that OBO.... Thanks for looking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new