Lets try this again

BigMan87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first thread got moved or deleted or something, now it says I don't have permission to view. Don't know what's going on with that, or what I did wrong, so I'll just start a new one.

I'm new to the hobby, but I have a few friends that will help me along the way. I ended up probably biting off a little more than I can chew, but I bought a few things used for around $500 from someone who upgraded her tank.

I just picked up a 120 gallon tank with stand, canopy, 40 gallon sump, Eshopps h.o.b. overflow box, a 4 blub t5 fixture and about 75lbs of live(but dry) rock. Going to paint the stand and canopy, then clean everything while buying the rest of the goodies I need to get the tank ready to get wet.

Any advice/tips will always be welcome and Thanks in advance for the help I'm sure I'll need.

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. :)

Let me look into the your last thread, I am inclined to think it was human error.

Sounds like you're off to a good start. That a nice size to tank. :)

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2017-02-07 18.28.50.png

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also let me apologize for removing your thread. I misread it as you were trying to sell the items you had listed without meeting the minimum requirements to sell. Again my apologies and welcome to R2R!

OP
OP
BigMan87

BigMan87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also let me apologize for removing your thread. I misread it as you were trying to sell the items you had listed without meeting the minimum requirements to sell. Again my apologies and welcome to R2R!

Ahhh, no problem. I get it, I was asking if it was a good deal for me to buy, but I went ahead and bought it either way. Hahaha. Thanks for clearing that up though.

OP
OP
BigMan87

BigMan87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again. I posted a thread asking some advice on what I need initially to get my tank plumbed and started up. Everyone has been extremely helpful. I'm liking it here.

Back