Long time researcher / first time reefer

H2okie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
14
Location
Cleveland, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I’ve been keeping fresh water cichlids for the past 20+ years and researching reef tanks almost as long off and on. Last weekend I went into my newish local LFS and was so impressed with the quality of fish, coral and knowledge it made it easy to fianally invest in my first reef tank. Will be starting a new tank build thread for another hello reef 15 gallon nano. Looking forward to getting involved with this community.
 
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Glad you are here. Welcome to our collective obsession!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new