Lunch time with LRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter shornik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome tank and thanks for sharing. I love the wrasses!

Some store owners have told us LRS makes kids go crazy for real. :p:D

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-10%20at%208.59.12%20PM_zpsnqmebgwg.png
 
Awesome tank and thanks for sharing. I love the wrasses!

Thanks. Not 5 seconds after I stopped the video the canary wrasse went crazy (not for the first time) and would have jumped out of the tank if I didn't have a cover. Water splashed all over and it knocked over the cup that was resting on the cover that I defrosted the food in. Wish I would have kept the video going.
 
Thanks. Not 5 seconds after I stopped the video the canary wrasse went crazy (not for the first time) and would have jumped out of the tank if I didn't have a cover. Water splashed all over and it knocked over the cup that was resting on the cover that I defrosted the food in. Wish I would have kept the video going.

That's always the way it is! Maybe next time...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new