MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

updated pics...

I'll start with this one.. I think it's growing pretty well.. :)

Mummy Eye echino
09-11-07_Mummy.jpg
 
my first colored stick addition after I got rid of all the others...

my friend gave it to me.. he said it's the Pink Smoothie digi... :)

09-11-07_Smoothie.jpg


I'm hoping it'll be just like the montis I have in regards to keeping them... I'll be trying this one and if all goes well, I might get 2 or three more colored sticks... ;)
 
so what exactly is so special about this mummy eye echino? lol

in your opinion, what is your favorite chalice that you *currently* have? ;)
 
not so good .. you are right cuz it AWESOME!!!!
 
so what exactly is so special about this mummy eye echino? lol

in your opinion, what is your favorite chalice that you *currently* have? ;)
it's a reverse watermelon... and it's one of the best looking color combo IMHO... it's really hard to say which one is my favorite.. I've been so picky on which echinos to pick.. I will have 8 when I get my new ones... ;)


This is going to look sweet once grown in! but hey i think its awesome right now....great stuff as always Marv. ;)
yeah... can't wait... :)


not so good .. you are right cuz it AWESOME!!!!
Thanks Steve... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new