MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

yes... ;)

I still have my ASM mini in the box... :hammer:[/QUOTE] I dont blame you, If it ant broke dont fix it. looking good marv, same as always
 
btw.....where are the pics of the stuff i sent you?

and where is my stuff? ;)

LoLz.. purple/green favia (aka Peace) is still healing.. I didn't do a good job fragging this guy.. ;)

ygpm also.. :)
 
this thing just keeps getting better... one of my favorite Aussie morphs.. I will call it PPE Aussie lords.. ;)

10-15-07_Aussie3.jpg


10-15-07_Aussie3a.jpg
 
hey marv, do you have a skimmer and some carbon running yet?

the water in the bags you sent me smelled rancid......whew! :fart:

:hammer:

no skimmer yet.. but I did replace the carbon... and it'll be replace every two weeks from here on.. I can finally breathe a little more after unloading a few things... :)
 
The Left Overs! -- these are 3 of the 6 Aussie lords I have left...

Thanks to Mike at www.thecaptivereef.com for the first two...
10-18-07_Aussie1a.jpg


10-18-07_Aussie1.jpg



10-18-07_Aussie3.jpg


10-18-07_Aussie3a.jpg



Thanks to Todd at www.cherrycorals.com for this awesome piece... this is their version of Fruit Loops...
10-18-07_Aussie2.jpg


10-18-07_Aussie2a.jpg



just another testimony how awesome our sponsors are... thanks again Todd and Mike.. :)
 
Thanks Todd and Chris... I'm also excited to see what these guys look like under Radiums... should be nice.. :)

anyway, here's some pics... took the back side...

10-19-07_Aussie1.jpg


10-19-07_Aussie2.jpg


and Darth Maul.. just for kicks.. ;)

10-19-07_Maul.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new