Miracles rimless w/everything

Jcr's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
696
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to sell off everything I have related to saltwater. Livestock/coral and dry goods, EVERYTHING. Looking to move it as a package deal of $3000 and I'm not wanting to part out. You can buy it and part it out if you wish. I'm sure there is atleast $4500+. Just the rimless tank and skimmer are around $2000 alone.
Pictures can be seen here Jcr's Rimless - Reef Central Online Community
My cell is 260-227-0430. Please call only if seriously interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new