• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10/MP40/MP60 Anemone Safe REPLACEMENT guards

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I click on the top corner, it redirects me to paypal. Then it redirects me back here and there is an error "please enter a positive whole number". I apologize in advance if this is a silly question!
Peeking behind the curtain, it looks like Evan's quantity available has dropped to zero.
Should work again once @Evan West updates the available quantity.

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a recent spike in orders I would like to address that when you order you need to PM or email me in order to let me know what version you would like: mp10/40. I have a few orders that I don't know what version is needed, if you have ordered and not sent me a PM please reach out. Thank you!

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peeking behind the curtain, it looks like Evan's quantity available has dropped to zero.
Should work again once @Evan West updates the available quantity.
Is it possible to amend something to the initial post? I want to put a line in there about needing to PM me when you order. Thanks!

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to amend something to the initial post? I want to put a line in there about needing to PM me when you order. Thanks!
Sure, I can edit that in for you. PM me if it's not what you'd like and we can work on it.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am having the same issue. Receiving payment and I cant ask about options, as I dont know who sent it.

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I might do that. I received a few in the last week, and its kind of challenging to have no way to communicate.
I have noticed that when this happens if I refund the paypal order they email or PM me shortly wondering why and I will tell them I just need to know the version. Sucks but it works for now.

Loggerhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received and installed mine on an MP40. Great print and fast shipping. Fit like an original part. Very happy with the order and will be ordering another when I figure out if I’m keeping my MP10 or upgrading to a second MP40.

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Evan,
Please consider making rear guards for the Ai Nero 5 wavemakers. A number of posters (including me) have lost fish that were sucked into the backside of this pump. :mad:
Thanks!!!
I would love to however I do not have access to a Nero 5 to create the guard and test it.

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM sent for 2 MP10 covers

BGrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Evan,

I pm'd you a couple times last week, sent payment via PayPal last Wednesday and followed up with a pm, and then sent another pm on Saturday. Haven't heard from you. What is the status??

BGrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received both of my MP10 guards on Wednesday. One of them is a little loose but they are both on and look GREAT! Awesome product!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back