My 75 gallon

Kidnotorius

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got the funds up to by a 75 again and get my fish back into a proper sized tank. How ever i am a little concerned about my live rock, I'm wondering if I should get more or just leave it the way it is?

Ugh I always feel like I'm missing something.
photo.jpg
 
Hi there!

Is all the rock real? If so it looks like that is enough. Actually I prefer the less is more approach when it comes to live rock.

How long has the tank been set up?
 
I think the tank looks nice. Personally, I prefer a more natural look. The pot could stay but I would ditch those fake plants. I like the minimal look. What are you going for? Your off to a good start.
 
The rocks are real ( and cured) except for the tower in the center and the obvious things that are not rocks. and the tank has been set up for about a """year """ I had a 75 gallon 6 months ago and It got cracked while i was moving, so that tank ended up being a 45 gallon until i got the money back up for the 75 gallon and that happened about a week ago, so the 75 has been running for about 5 days, i moved everything over and everyone seems to be back to their happy old selfs. and as for the fake plants, i do agree with the natural look, but my clown fish LOVE those fake nems so its really more for them, but they are making a move into another tank when ever I fish the maroon out of that tank, and they will just have a real one. and the pot is my tribute to the romans, who kept the first aquariums.
 
I just took my maroon back to the lfs, now its time to start trying to catch my skunks in the 75 to move them over to the reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new