My 75 gallon

Kidnotorius

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got the funds up to by a 75 again and get my fish back into a proper sized tank. How ever i am a little concerned about my live rock, I'm wondering if I should get more or just leave it the way it is?

Ugh I always feel like I'm missing something.
photo.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there!

Is all the rock real? If so it looks like that is enough. Actually I prefer the less is more approach when it comes to live rock.

How long has the tank been set up?

bige

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the tank looks nice. Personally, I prefer a more natural look. The pot could stay but I would ditch those fake plants. I like the minimal look. What are you going for? Your off to a good start.

OP
OP
K

Kidnotorius

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rocks are real ( and cured) except for the tower in the center and the obvious things that are not rocks. and the tank has been set up for about a """year """ I had a 75 gallon 6 months ago and It got cracked while i was moving, so that tank ended up being a 45 gallon until i got the money back up for the 75 gallon and that happened about a week ago, so the 75 has been running for about 5 days, i moved everything over and everyone seems to be back to their happy old selfs. and as for the fake plants, i do agree with the natural look, but my clown fish LOVE those fake nems so its really more for them, but they are making a move into another tank when ever I fish the maroon out of that tank, and they will just have a real one. and the pot is my tribute to the romans, who kept the first aquariums.

OP
OP
K

Kidnotorius

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just took my maroon back to the lfs, now its time to start trying to catch my skunks in the 75 to move them over to the reef

Back