Nano SPS dominant tips

Golfman12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2014
Messages
152
Reaction score
6
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to set up an SPS dominant 20 gallon total water volume nano. I haven't tried running a nano so I was hoping to get some tips and equipment recommendation to be successful. Thanks!
 
Hi I am new to salt water I have Ben in it for about three months now I have two tanks set up one is a 30 gallon and one is a 20 gallon I am setting up a 90 when I move in a month but for now just have the two I am looking at getting a lion fish and dog faced puffer looking for advice or some one who has experience with them thanks
 
You do know those are not reef safe fish right lion fish can eat all kinds of small fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new