Need Help with Acro ID, Please

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2010
Messages
1,754
Reaction score
3,697
Location
South of Boston, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I won a couple of Acro's from local club auction without identification. I like to keep a database of what I have, who's it from and when I got it with a general description. If you know what these are I'[d greatly appreciate you letting me know. F Both Daylight and Blues of each:
IMG_20190522_125900.jpg

IMG_20190522_125900.jpg
NotSureDaylight.jpg
UnknownAcro.Daylight.jpg
IMG_20190522_125838.jpg
NotSureAcro.jpg
UnknownAcro.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new