New Build

birddawg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
86
Reaction score
10
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just want yall's opinions/recommendations on what my next build should be! I currently have an older BioCube and want to upgrade. I am looking for a tank somewhere in the ballpark of 65-100 gallons. I know almost everyone here would probably agree that I should get a system with a sump rather than an AIO. Any recommendations for a tank this size? Waterbox? RedSea? InnovativeMarine? I am having trouble really deciding what I really want, and thought some people could help me out who have been in the game longer! Thanks!!!!
 
Cade, Red Sea, Innovative Marine, Waterbox - they're all good. I have a Red Sea, so I'm biased. Innovative Marine has good tanks and their new sump looks really slick. Cade is top tier. Never owned a Waterbox but lots of people like them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new