New to saltwater

Burnometer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still into freshwater ATM. I'm on my fourth tank and each one has taught me a lot on the way. When I get into saltwater I want to keep it simple and learn little lessons along the way. I plan on making my first tank a fowlr in my old 29 gallon with my aqua clear job filter. I'm a fan of Finnex lights so I will probably get a marine 24/7. I'm here to collect information so I'll take whatever people can give me, especially if they run a similar setup.

Gweeds1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still into freshwater ATM. I'm on my fourth tank and each one has taught me a lot on the way. When I get into saltwater I want to keep it simple and learn little lessons along the way. I plan on making my first tank a fowlr in my old 29 gallon with my aqua clear job filter. I'm a fan of Finnex lights so I will probably get a marine 24/7. I'm here to collect information so I'll take whatever people can give me, especially if they run a similar setup.
Welcome to the salty side :)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Saltwater can be a bit intimidating coming from the freshwater side, but it's not all that bad and actually pretty easy after the initial startup! Just be sure to reach out for help on here if you need it!

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

Back