New to saltwater

Burnometer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
31
Reaction score
20
Location
Lincoln, NE
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still into freshwater ATM. I'm on my fourth tank and each one has taught me a lot on the way. When I get into saltwater I want to keep it simple and learn little lessons along the way. I plan on making my first tank a fowlr in my old 29 gallon with my aqua clear job filter. I'm a fan of Finnex lights so I will probably get a marine 24/7. I'm here to collect information so I'll take whatever people can give me, especially if they run a similar setup.
 
I'm still into freshwater ATM. I'm on my fourth tank and each one has taught me a lot on the way. When I get into saltwater I want to keep it simple and learn little lessons along the way. I plan on making my first tank a fowlr in my old 29 gallon with my aqua clear job filter. I'm a fan of Finnex lights so I will probably get a marine 24/7. I'm here to collect information so I'll take whatever people can give me, especially if they run a similar setup.
Welcome to the salty side :)
 
Welcome to R2R! Saltwater can be a bit intimidating coming from the freshwater side, but it's not all that bad and actually pretty easy after the initial startup! Just be sure to reach out for help on here if you need it!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new