New to the forum!!

Here we go again..

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
114
Reaction score
458
Location
Conroe
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm back at it again. Got a fluval flex 32.5 marine tank. Live rock, bonded pair midnight clowns, small clean up crew, and a few frags. One question I have is, im having a hard time finding the fluval ps1 skimmer, any one know of a quality skimmer that will fit in the back of the aio?
 
welcomeback2.jpg
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
tunze.. :)
 
So I'm back at it again. Got a fluval flex 32.5 marine tank. Live rock, bonded pair midnight clowns, small clean up crew, and a few frags. One question I have is, im having a hard time finding the fluval ps1 skimmer, any one know of a quality skimmer that will fit in the back of the aio?
Welcome to R2R and reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new