Powerheads for a nano tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEL 707
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DEL 707

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2024
Messages
147
Reaction score
38
Location
UK, Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 56l aquarium that I'm hoping to setup as a soft coral tank, hopefully LPS down the line.

Can anyone recommend me a pair of adjustable powerheads I can use?
 
Any of the ZKSJ mini slim generations will work great in that size tank. I'm not sure if you can find them with UK plugs. ZKSJ
 
With a tank my size, should I be looking at 1 or 2 powerheads?
I'm thinking about the AI Nero 3.
 
Last edited:
Nero 3 would work in your aquarium but that is on the more expensive side. You could do budget friendly hygger powerheads or cross flow style. for that size tank only one is needed.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new