Prime 16HD problem

LisaRPG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
This is my AI prime 16HD issue: I have now tried to manually use the individual lights via the app and only moonlight responds now. No light on top wrong or flashing. This is illogical and not following any schedules correctly. I have already tried factory reset and began again, no change, this is really disappointing after just over a month of use.

Photo 1 blue light on top to show schedule running, on light moonlight working

Photo 2 manual lights selected , blue light on top working, only moonlight working

Photo 3 saxby schedule activated, blue light on activation okay, on light moonlight working.

Yesterday’s issue was schedule worked, then started flashing different light colours randomly. Then schedule did not ramp up this morning as programmed. To now the above situation.

Any ideas folks?

467A9519-4C37-4178-8F26-2AD296FAC37D.jpeg 2264DE8B-2ECB-46BA-BAFC-89DB6D22CCF4.jpeg 4B3090F2-D3E8-4421-A2DA-4AE581ECA1EB.jpeg

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a not 'unheard of' problem with these lights. Sometimes its an issue with the motherboard - that will need repair. It sounds like you've done all of the proper things - I would set up a support ticket. Are you sure you might not have gotten some water on it?

OP
OP
LisaRPG

LisaRPG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a not 'unheard of' problem with these lights. Sometimes its an issue with the motherboard - that will need repair. It sounds like you've done all of the proper things - I would set up a support ticket. Are you sure you might not have gotten some water on it?
Thanks for the reply. It came from nowhere and certainly not had water contact- I’ve been extremely careful for that reason. Any schedule selected means no lights on just fans whirring, then a random violet split second flash and back to nothing. Trying to go through retailer as only just over a month old who said they would contact AI- I’m in UK though.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back