*** R2R Secret Santa 2018 - Official Registration Thread ***

Are you interested in joining the R2R Secret Santa?

• YES I'm going to participate!

Votes: 132 27.0%
  • NO

Votes: 123 25.2%
  • Maybe after I learn more about it!

Votes: 234 47.9%

• Total voters

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? 3X
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes! Black clown fish, chromis, blennies, chalice corals, mushrooms, and softies (please don't feel obligated to send me live stock)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, I love gummy bears!
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I love warhammer, steam and computer games, and those are my main
  6. What is your favorite color? Red!

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm in

Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Since my recent crash any Acro or Millis are appreciated
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Doritos, chocolate covered pretzels, any type of Italian cookies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? My Doberman, Dragon statues(resin and pewter) but mostly my 2 reef tanks.
  6. What is your favorite color? Green and blue

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? Large
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes, mostly SPS
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? meats, beer, cheese, etc
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Hunting, outdoors, motorcycles, airplanes
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue?

Kit_Kat

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? XXL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I have plenty of fish, maybe a soft coral.
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolates
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Computing, my cat, grandbabies
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Yep, I'm in!

or should I say "Yes, I'm going to participate":D

2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not really, just because I'm afraid they'd get stuck in shipping and die.....but if you must, any fuzzy sps is my current addiction.
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Sushi! (wait, that won't ship well.....ummm), peppered beef jerky, BBQ (real BBQ, out of a smoker....my smoker usually....not that stuff out of a can...ewwwww), steak, pizza, good fruitcake.....no food allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Cigars, muscle cars, good tequila
  6. What is your favorite color? Red
we have a lot of the same things we like with Camaros,bbq, sushi and cigars!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Im in !! great member activity !!

2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* (zoas or other)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Cheeses and egg custard or bread Pudding
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing of course, cooking, gardening and camping

tgp4274

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? M
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? FOOD :D
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? HUNTING AND MY REEF
  6. What is your favorite color? RED

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
official_seal_of_santa_claus_wall_clock.jpg

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Im in !! great member activity !!

2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* (zoas or other)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Cheeses and egg custard or bread Pudding
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing of course, cooking, gardening and camping

Don't forget to PM me with your shipping info. ;)

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Back