*** R2R Secret Santa 2018 - Official Registration Thread ***

Are you interested in joining the R2R Secret Santa?

• YES I'm going to participate!

Votes: 132 27.0%
  • NO

Votes: 123 25.2%
  • Maybe after I learn more about it!

Votes: 234 47.9%

• Total voters

Syntax1235

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm in!

1. What is your shirt size? L
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure, Acropora.
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Dark Chocolate
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? There are other hobbies?
  6. What is your favorite color? Red

Mike1995

View Badges
Reaction score
Just don't tell me you like the Eagles and we can get along!!

hqdefault.jpg
I'm an Eagles fan :p
Yuck!!!

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome!

1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No thank you
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate covered anything ( not bugs!)
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Deep sea fishing, gardening
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What is your shirt size? XXL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? NO. I live in Canada. If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Anything, but I'm allergic to kiwi fruit and pineapple. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? And I'm also allergic to latex. In case anyone is thinking of rubber gloves.
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your other hobbies (besides reefing...that's assumed) or other interests (be sure to include any favorite movies/TV shows, sports teams, etc.)? Quilter, knitter, and avid reader and love detective movies and tv shows. Favorites on Netflix are Homeland, The Blacklist, Shetland, Scott & Bailey
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
Please note that I'm in Canada, so shipping could be expensive.

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES!! SPS or Zoanthids
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reece's, Bacon
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Working out, Football(Go birds), Baking(# 1 and #3 go hand in hand haha)
  6. What is your favorite color? Green

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? NO. I live in Canada. If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Anything, but I'm allergic to kiwi fruit and pineapple. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? And I'm also allergic to latex. In case anyone is thinking of rubber gloves.
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your other hobbies (besides reefing...that's assumed) or other interests (be sure to include any favorite movies/TV shows, sports teams, etc.)? Quilter, knitter, and avid reader and love detective movies and tv shows. Favorites on Netflix are Homeland, The Blacklist, Shetland, Scott & Bailey
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
Please note that I'm in Canada, so shipping could be expensive.

'The Blacklist rocks!

Raymond-Red-Reddington-the-blacklist-35676709-3000-2248.jpg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm in!!
  1. What is your shirt size?XL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, acros or monti's
  1. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies. I'll eat pretty much anything ;)
  2. What is your gender? Male
  3. What are your hobbies or other interests? Automotive (mitsubishi) and gaming (xbox one)
  4. What is your favorite color? Green

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey @Santa Claus
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Na Save the shipping cost
  1. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies. To quote Crabs " I'll eat pretty much anything ;) " .....well almost...I do like Anchovy ;);)
  2. What is your gender? Male
  3. What are your hobbies or other interests? Antique tools and fishing equipment ...Boater, hunting, fishing
  4. What is your favorite color? anything other than Purple or yellow ....oops I better add Pink:confused:
I have a marine land 75 48"x18" in case OCTO-LIDS gets stuck with me....HINT-HINT

BigMan87

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm in!!

1. What is your shirt size? XXXL
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes. My first coral would be cool. Hardy and preferably LPS.
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Not big on eating other peoples food, but chocolate might change my mind.
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests (be sure to include any favorite movies/TV shows, sports teams, etc.)? My pitbulls, smoking meats, Houston Texans and Astros, reefing.
  6. What is your favorite color? Green

Seand03

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? Anything! Acros, SPS, Zoas, no GSP, xenia, anemones or anything that becomes a nuisance (nothing with red bugs either lol)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Local honeys, oils, thinks I can use to enhance cooking.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? reefing, cooking, and home projects. I do not like anything sports...
  6. What is your favorite color? Any color a coral is :)

acesfull44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Acans and SPS (Acros)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Sweedish Fish :D
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Poker and collecting Sports Memorabilia
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
Wish List :) - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/wish-list.507696/

Last edited:

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
LOVE THAT SHOW. Great minds think alike.

I got my youngest son (28) a huge autographed pic of 'Raymond Reddington', framed and encased in museum glass for his BD last year. Wish I had it for myself lol.

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES! Acros, Montis especially, Some lps and Always nice colorful zoas
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Ramen noodles because I'm in college, chex mix, baked ruffles, and all candy
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? my 2015 camaro, I am a d2 college golfer so anything golf I love and I love hockey and the pittsburgh penguins.
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue but any color coral I love

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES! Acros, Montis especially, Some lps and Always nice colorful zoas
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Ramen noodles because I'm in college, chex mix, baked ruffles, and all candy
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? my 2015 camaro, I am a d2 college golfer so anything golf I love and I love hockey and the pittsburgh penguins.
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue but any color coral I love

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure.. Corals.. whatever.
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Almond MnM's Dark Chocolate anything
  4. What is your gender?M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Ducks hockey
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue. Or Black.. I wear a lot of black for some reason

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back