*** R2R Secret Santa 2019 - Official Registration Thread ***

Will you be participating in Secret Santa 2019?

• Yep! Count me in! (Be sure to register in the thread)

Votes: 268 63.2%
  • Not this year

Votes: 126 29.7%
  • I hope to, but I'm not located in the USA (You are welcome to join wherever you're from!!)

Votes: 30 7.1%

• Total voters

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I want in!

Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, cookies, brownies
  3. What is your gender? Female
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, crafts
  5. What is your favorite color? Purple
  6. What is your favorite fish? Any tang
  7. What is your favorite coral? Acans
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I can get livestock of course, just something fun...

bryanfuel

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? Small
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies!
  3. What is your gender? M
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reef tanks, electrical engineering, cars, movies, rock/metal \,,/
  5. What is your favorite color? 20,000 Kelvin :cool:
  6. What is your favorite fish? Zebra Moray (The reason I got into the hobby)
  7. What is your favorite coral? Changes weekly, but right now frogspawn
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Definitely! I'm in the process of trying to fill out my 24 cube without stressing out the fiance too much ;)

aroundtown631

View Badges
Reaction score
Xl
No snacks please
Male
Rc cars, 3D printing, mostly the reef
Green
I don't really have a favorite fish, I like em all
Acans and zoas
No livestock, unless local
Thanks

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Im In

Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What is your shirt size? XXL
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? None
  3. What is your gender? Male
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Classic cars
  5. What is your favorite color? Green
  6. What is your favorite fish? Tang
  7. What is your favorite coral? WWD
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Registration is officially closed (unless you have already PM'd me or posted in this thread)! I'm working right now to get everyone registered who contacted me up till now and to be sure everyone who signed up registered on Elfster to be sure everyone is in the name drawing! Everyone should have a PM from me, so be sure you're registered on Elfster (I'll be reaching out shortly to anyone who isn't).

Rstanphill

NE-Texasreefkeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
What is your shirt size? XL
What are your favorite snacks? beef jerky, anything really. No allergies
What is your gender? male
What are your hobbies or other interests? Fish and the occasional video game.
What is your favorite color? blue
What is your favorite fish? Gobies but I’m a sucker for anything unique.
What is your favorite coral? Zoas!
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? sure. Peaceful. Coral wise zoa or sps.

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
R2R Secret Santa.jpg

Hi Reef2Reefers!! We're excited to invite you to participate in the R2R Secret Santa 2019 gift exchange! This a great way for our members to spread some holiday cheer and as a bonus get to know each other little better.

I mean lots of us have family and friends who just don't get this crazy hobby of ours, and let's face it, they're probably more likely to get you another pair of socks than that latest trinket for your reef hobby that you've been eyeing... ;) But this gift exchange will be different because it's FOR REEFERS BY REEFERS! This will be lots of fun for everyone!!

Here is how it will work:
  • Members can sign up between now and November 24th.
  • Secret Santas will be assigned on November 25th.
  • The total value of the gift must be at least $20.00. Please keep in mind that you may go above the minimum, but you may not receive the same in turn.
  • Buy or make gifts by 12/14/2019
  • Ship all gifts the week of 12/14/2018-12/21/2019
  • Delivery confirmation is mandatory and will need to be sent to @Santa Claus.
  • Due to issues with shipping internationally, we need to make our participants outside the USA aware that if we don't have any other participants from your region or country, you may be matched with someone of a different region/country. As long as you are ok with that, you are welcome to join in the fun! (Feel free to PM Santa with any questions.)
All R2R Secret Santa participants will receive a special SS banner under their username.

Sign up is closed to any new registrations for this year for anyone who hasn't already posted in this thread or contacted me. I'm working right now on getting everything set to draw names!

If shipping coral we ask that you notify us with when you would like 2 ship so we can notify recipient and make sure they will be able to take in. If recipient can't be there we will ask them for 2 other days and work out with sender. (We don't mind playing the go between here to keep it more a secret.)

Also, notice that we have a special Secret Santa forum going on! Feel free to start other threads in here to talk about everything Secret Santa related, holiday related, or just anything you want to talk with all of us other SS peeps! Go wild! LOL

Ahhhhhhh! I missed the deadline!! Can I still register? :(

cloggins

View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome!

2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Pizza (NY style), really any food is great. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Guitars, games (PC & board), cars.
  5. What is your favorite color? Blue
  6. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin gobies
  7. What is your favorite coral? I tend to like any SPS, especially plating or branching forms.
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure. No fish though.

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh! I missed the deadline!! Can I still register? :(
Awesome!

2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Pizza (NY style), really any food is great. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Guitars, games (PC & board), cars.
  5. What is your favorite color? Blue
  6. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin gobies
  7. What is your favorite coral? I tend to like any SPS, especially plating or branching forms.
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure. No fish though.
Hi! I just sent each of you a private message. Please follow those instructions ASAP so I can get you in the list.

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? S/M
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? I love all kinds of food. Especially sushi & pizza. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Nope!
  3. What is your gender? Female
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Music, Running, Scuba Diving, Cannabis (I'm in the industry here in CA)
  5. What is your favorite color? Red
  6. What is your favorite fish? All of the ones that don't eat coral. lol
  7. What is your favorite coral? I just love bright colors. All corals are great!
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? Unfortunately, not yet. Tank doesn't arrive until end of Dec, beginning of January.

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
I made it!

1. What is your shirt size? Large
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love chips!
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Drones, XBox, Technology
  5. What is your favorite color? Hazard Orange
  6. What is your favorite fish? Ornate Butterfly, Moorish Idol
  7. What is your favorite coral? Don't have one yet.
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? Sure!.

Back