*** R2R Secret Santa 2019 - Official Registration Thread ***

Will you be participating in Secret Santa 2019?

• Yep! Count me in! (Be sure to register in the thread)

Votes: 268 63.2%
  • Not this year

Votes: 126 29.7%
  • I hope to, but I'm not located in the USA (You are welcome to join wherever you're from!!)

Votes: 30 7.1%

• Total voters

TreyC2010

But baby, the fish need it....
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. PM @Santa Claus with your contact information (name, email, and country you're located in so that we can PM you the link to sign up on Elfster and join the gift exchange). Santa will also add you to the R2R Secret Santa Usergroup (which will give you a spiffy red badge). DONE
  2. Post in this thread with your answers to the questionnaire (see below) IN THIS THREAD (this is our official registration thread). DONE
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What is your shirt size? Large
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything, except nuts
  3. What is your gender? Male
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reef, golf, construction
  5. What is your favorite color? Blue
  6. What is your favorite fish? Blenny
  7. What is your favorite coral? Euphyllia
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure.

Jwoott

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? Medium
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything gummy or dark chocolate. No allergies
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Huge Disney nerd! Also reefing (duh) and reading
  6. What is your favorite fish? All cardinal fish (they deserve more love even if people consider them boring)
  7. What is your favorite coral? Euphyllia
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, of course!

Dommerguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? M
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Taco bell and cheese its (no allergies)
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Japanese Cars
  5. What is your favorite color? White
  6. What is your favorite fish? ocellaris clown
  7. What is your favorite coral? torches but really any kind with movement
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Heck yeah, I just started my reef tank and I need to fill it up any corals that no one wants or reef safe fish that would fit in a 36 gallon bowfront

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
What is your shirt size? 4XL

What are your favorite foods or snacks? Nuts and caramels

Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? None that I know of (not a fan of coconut or black licorice though)

What is your gender? Male

What are your hobbies or other interests? Reading, PC games (Steam), spoiling my dog

What is your favorite color? Blue, red, orange, black

What is your favorite fish? Clowns and frogfish

What is your favorite coral? Anemones, Euphyllia, Acans and Zoas

Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I'd be interested in receiving coral but no fish. Anything from softies to LPS are fine. Unfortunately I'm a stick murderer (they just don't like my tank). I've never owned any rock flowers so that might be neat!
I feel that the eyes should either light up or sparkle, LOL!!! ;Hilarious
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, not too picky about food
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Handpan, Umphrey's McGee, Psychedelic Art, Traveling
  5. What is your favorite color? Orange
  6. What is your favorite fish? White Tail Bristletooth Tang
  7. What is your favorite coral? Scolys
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure, Zoas, Euphyllia, Scoly, Acans, Bristletooth Tang :p
  1. What is your shirt size? M
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Taco bell and cheese its (no allergies)
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Japanese Cars
  5. What is your favorite color? White
  6. What is your favorite fish? ocellaris clown
  7. What is your favorite coral? torches but really any kind with movement
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Heck yeah, I just started my reef tank and I need to fill it up any corals that no one wants or reef safe fish that would fit in a 36 gallon bowfront
Final reminder, be sure to apply for your Secret Santa 2019 badge. Click on your avatar, select join user group, and secret santa 2019, tell them Hermey sent ya ;)

s_tempest

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? xl
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Anything - we love the diversity of experience
    Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? None
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Dogs (showing and training our Newfs), gardening, cooking, science, maps
  5. What is your favorite color? Green
  6. What is your favorite fish? love so many, can’t say, don’t get hung up on fancy names or designer ones
  7. What is your favorite coral? Love so many, acans to encrusting sps to simple Xenia
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* maybe.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What is your shirt size? No shirts please but art or prints are fine
What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Any! No allergies.
What is your gender? F
What are your hobbies or other interests? I do agility with my dog and have 3 bengal cats, I also like the outdoors!
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite fish? Wrasses, Angels, Butterflies, who can choose?
What is your favorite coral? Blasto's, Torches, Octospawn, Plate corals but I like softies and SPS too... I am not too picky!
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Livestock is okay but it is pretty cold out where I live so that needs to be taken into account.

Tom Stevens

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? L
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Just about anything chocolate
  3. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing (dah), Brewing Beer, Dogs (I have 2 labs)
  6. What is your favorite color? Anything but black. Like lime green for some reason.
  7. What is your favorite fish? Wrasses (flasher or fairy), Lawnmower Benny.
  8. What is your favorite coral? I like acans that glow :)
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? Sure. If yes, what would you be interested in? Coral. *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Haribro Gummy bears and werthers hard caramel!
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Motocross/Supercross & Cars
  6. What is your favorite fish? Clowns & Leopard Wrasses
  7. What is your favorite coral? SPS
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES! Either SPS or Euphyllia corals. Been trying to find a potters wrasse for ahwile.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? Xxl
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything chocolate and peanut butter
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Guns,golf
  6. What is your favorite fish? anthias
  7. What is your favorite coral? Euphyllia,sps
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes and anything would be great
Finally gonna join kept thinking about it.

bdesign

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size?
    M
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
    I’ll eat just about anything except seafood
  3. What is your gender?
    M
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests?

5. Only hobby is being tortured by this confounded tank
  6. What is your favorite color?
    Black, gray, or muted colors
  7. What is your favorite fish?
    Ocellaris Clown (don’t judge)
  8. What is your favorite coral?
    Green Slimer (again, don’t judge)
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock?
    Sure If yes, what would you be interested in? It’d have to be compatible with my current stock, so not sure *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*

rapid

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? XXL
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love it all
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Robotics + building
  5. What is your favorite color? blue
  6. What is your favorite fish?Diamond Goby
  7. What is your favorite coral? torch
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in?CORAL

KC V.

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate--the darker the better
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Triathlon (swim, bike, run)
  5. What is your favorite color? I like blue
  6. What is your favorite fish? Firefish/dartfish at the moment
  7. What is your favorite coral? Acans
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Traveling a lot this month, so no thank you.
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Holiday season!

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
1. What is your shirt size?
Medium (or large is 100% cotton)

2.What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
Twizzlers and peeps! No allergies.

3.What is your gender?
Female

4.What are your hobbies or other interests?
I LOVE collecting cool pocket knives, I like anything Marvel (favorite character is Spiderman, but I like them all), Lord of the rings, and Star Wars.

5.What is your favorite color?
Blue!

6.What is your favorite fish?
Close tie between Skeletor eel and tangs!

7.What is your favorite coral?
Hmmm, I really love all LPS, but my favorite are Favia, acans, and euphyllia!

8.Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
Yes! It would be so amazing to receive a Naso tang, an Orange shoulder tang, LPS (especially the ones listed above), or rock anemones!

josh6surfer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? large
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? candy cane bark
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests?BBJ and Surfing
  6. What is your favorite fish? Purple tang
  7. What is your favorite coral? Can you really have a favorite?
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? yes. I’ve been liking zoas lately

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back