• Total voters

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow Salt diehards.
Not as beautiful a piece of Spam as @najer gorg (still in love with Simons gorgs colors) but she’s got some game :)

10065D56-723E-4369-B220-C80382FDE974.jpeg

I disagree. The white against the red is amazing. Blood and Bone gorgonians by Ray Release the Raege corals!

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I disagree. The white against the red is amazing. Blood and Bone gorgonians by Ray Release the Raege corals!
Ohh I like that! Raege in da Glass Cage Corals move over Jason Fox there’s a new sheriff in town!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich, I was just saying to Ray, maybe we should all hit RAP NY and give you a proper send off. I am definitely going again this year.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich, I was just saying to Ray, maybe we should all hit RAP NY and give you a proper send off. I am definitely going again this year.
I’m liking the idea gonna see about makin it happen be cool for sure
@Fudsey @Scurvy you guys thinking about heading to the show?

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( You make me sad Patsy
Only 3-12 months to fill in local east coast reefer bestie position can’t hold anything back

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lemme check schedule. Right now I feel it will be months before I can move. But the fact I'm selling it all, makes me sad, and not spending anymore money on it makes me even sadder. LoL.

I am down to hit RAP as long as the finances are there. Waiting on 16 applications last 2 weeks. No calls yet. Enable mode: "caveman patience"

I’m liking the idea gonna see about makin it happen be cool for sure
@Fudsey @Scurvy you guys thinking about heading to the show?

@Raege Cory must go. I will collect cans and wash cars to pay for his ticket.

@Fudsey
Taking a risk here with forum rules, and ethics, in the presence of hierarchy patrons, I SAY BOOOOOOLCHIIIIIIT TO THIS MY FINE FEATHERED FRIEND.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lemme check schedule. Right now I feel it will be months before I can move. But the fact I'm selling it all, makes me sad, and not spending anymore money on it makes me even sadder. LoL.

I am down to hit RAP as long as the finances are there. Waiting on 16 applications last 2 weeks. No calls yet. Enable mode: "caveman patience"

@Raege Cory must go. I will collect cans and wash cars to pay for his ticket.

@Fudsey
Taking a risk here with forum rules, and ethics, in the presence of hierarchy patrons, I SAY BOOOOOOLCHIIIIIIT TO THIS MY FINE FEATHERED FRIEND.
Risk? Here? I think you forgot your on my build thread not yours where your personal friend @revhtree stops in.....:rolleyes: lol

Last edited:

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Risk? Here? I think you forgot your on my build thread not yours we’re your personal friend @revhtree stops in.....:rolleyes: lol
It's not like he will ever be back again. ;Hilarious

I loved meeting him. Just a genuine good southern guy with a cool side about him. Just easy going as they say.

Maybe we will see him again at RAP..

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 weekends before our large family cookout here and that's only 2 weeks before it. I can't go, it's as simple as that :(

I have way too much to finish to get the yard ready and only me to do it. My wife does help but she can only do so much having a bum shoulder.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 weekends before our large family cookout here and that's only 2 weeks before it. I can't go, it's as simple as that :(

I have way too much to finish to get the yard ready and only me to do it. My wife does help but she can only do so much having a bum shoulder.
Been a long time since I kidnapped someone for a road trip. :)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'll come help u,

WILL WORK FOR FRAGS

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive kicked around RAP NY for the past couple years but haven't made one yet. Whats the date this year?

@RichtheReefer21 I must've missed something....You shutting it down, moving or both?

Haven't been here all that much lately and have many threads to find and catch up on. Im a terrible forum friend lately.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back