Raeges 75 gallon Adventure

Green Hair Algae battleplan?


  • Total voters
    161
Hello fellow Salt diehards.
Not as beautiful a piece of Spam as @najer gorg (still in love with Simons gorgs colors) but she’s got some game :)

10065D56-723E-4369-B220-C80382FDE974.jpeg

I disagree. The white against the red is amazing. Blood and Bone gorgonians by Ray Release the Raege corals!
 
I disagree. The white against the red is amazing. Blood and Bone gorgonians by Ray Release the Raege corals!
Ohh I like that! Raege in da Glass Cage Corals move over Jason Fox there’s a new sheriff in town!
 
I disagree. The white against the red is amazing. Blood and Bone gorgonians by Ray Release the Raege corals!
Rich, I was just saying to Ray, maybe we should all hit RAP NY and give you a proper send off. I am definitely going again this year.

 
Rich, I was just saying to Ray, maybe we should all hit RAP NY and give you a proper send off. I am definitely going again this year.
I’m liking the idea gonna see about makin it happen be cool for sure
@Fudsey @Scurvy you guys thinking about heading to the show?
 
:( You make me sad Patsy
Only 3-12 months to fill in local east coast reefer bestie position can’t hold anything back
 
Rich, I was just saying to Ray, maybe we should all hit RAP NY and give you a proper send off. I am definitely going again this year.

Lemme check schedule. Right now I feel it will be months before I can move. But the fact I'm selling it all, makes me sad, and not spending anymore money on it makes me even sadder. LoL.

I am down to hit RAP as long as the finances are there. Waiting on 16 applications last 2 weeks. No calls yet. Enable mode: "caveman patience"

I’m liking the idea gonna see about makin it happen be cool for sure
@Fudsey @Scurvy you guys thinking about heading to the show?

@Raege Cory must go. I will collect cans and wash cars to pay for his ticket.

@Fudsey
Taking a risk here with forum rules, and ethics, in the presence of hierarchy patrons, I SAY BOOOOOOLCHIIIIIIT TO THIS MY FINE FEATHERED FRIEND.
 
Lemme check schedule. Right now I feel it will be months before I can move. But the fact I'm selling it all, makes me sad, and not spending anymore money on it makes me even sadder. LoL.

I am down to hit RAP as long as the finances are there. Waiting on 16 applications last 2 weeks. No calls yet. Enable mode: "caveman patience"




@Raege Cory must go. I will collect cans and wash cars to pay for his ticket.

@Fudsey
Taking a risk here with forum rules, and ethics, in the presence of hierarchy patrons, I SAY BOOOOOOLCHIIIIIIT TO THIS MY FINE FEATHERED FRIEND.
Risk? Here? I think you forgot your on my build thread not yours where your personal friend @revhtree stops in.....:rolleyes: lol
 
Last edited:
Risk? Here? I think you forgot your on my build thread not yours we’re your personal friend @revhtree stops in.....:rolleyes: lol
It's not like he will ever be back again. ;Hilarious

I loved meeting him. Just a genuine good southern guy with a cool side about him. Just easy going as they say.

Maybe we will see him again at RAP..
 
I have 5 weekends before our large family cookout here and that's only 2 weeks before it. I can't go, it's as simple as that :(

I have way too much to finish to get the yard ready and only me to do it. My wife does help but she can only do so much having a bum shoulder.
 
I have 5 weekends before our large family cookout here and that's only 2 weeks before it. I can't go, it's as simple as that :(

I have way too much to finish to get the yard ready and only me to do it. My wife does help but she can only do so much having a bum shoulder.
Been a long time since I kidnapped someone for a road trip. :)

 
I have 5 weekends before our large family cookout here and that's only 2 weeks before it. I can't go, it's as simple as that :(

I have way too much to finish to get the yard ready and only me to do it. My wife does help but she can only do so much having a bum shoulder.

I'll come help u,

WILL WORK FOR FRAGS
 
Ive kicked around RAP NY for the past couple years but haven't made one yet. Whats the date this year?

@RichtheReefer21 I must've missed something....You shutting it down, moving or both?

Haven't been here all that much lately and have many threads to find and catch up on. Im a terrible forum friend lately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new