Raege's 75 Gallon Adventure

Discussion in 'Member Tanks' started by Raege, Jun 2, 2018.

?

Green Hair Algae battleplan?

This poll will close on May 29, 2020 at 10:10 PM.
  1. GFO Nopox and patience

40.7%
  2. Pull rocks full scrub replace

44.4%
  3. Chem warfare and remove and scrub then replace

7.4%
  4. Chem warfare brush rock in tank

7.4%
  1. NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman "listen to the colour of your dreams” R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

Posting mine under blues because the tank is pretty crappy right now. I mean, it is still awesome, and I love it, but the move has taken a toll.
    713299A3-8BD1-428B-B579-DE0F9A1F10A4.jpeg

2. Raege

Raege Smart enough to know what I don’t know R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

It’s still an inspiration to me. It’s been a pleasure watching your tank develop and how you approach reefing has been a great learning exp for me as well. Pics of your tank under any lights always welcome

norfolkgarden, Hemmdog, najer and 4 others like this.
  3. RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21 Do It Yourself. R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

Ur tank cant look bad sir. Just a matter of time and keeping ur hands out and itll come right back buddy

4. ngoodermuth

ngoodermuth Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

[​IMG]

I have a little cyano kicking from recent overfeeding... went a little crazy getting the CBB acclimated to the tank.

5. najer

najer Valuable Member

My dodgy puddle of salt from my desk chair on a Friday evening. :)

DSC_0004 (1024x618).jpg

mmw64, norfolkgarden, Hemmdog and 8 others like this.
  6. Schnizzle

Schnizzle Active Member Partner Member 2019 Build Thread Contributor

It's ugly but I'm fallow and fighting the good fight!
    cxvhj.jpg

7. Scurvy

Scurvy Pirate Reefer R2R Supporter Partner Member 2019 Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

Lets go with a dirty glass Nano shot. BC32 Snail on the scraper.

99D80BCB-16C4-4A9D-B85F-1A557765238F.jpeg

mmw64, norfolkgarden, Hemmdog and 8 others like this.
  8. Auquanut

Auquanut Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Okay. I'll bite. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lousy pics, but I LOVE my tank!

9. Raege

Raege Smart enough to know what I don’t know R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

Beautiful love the scape and colors in the tank!

10. Raege

Simon what can I say love your thread and Spam :) ever I need a pick me up I hit your thread my friend

norfolkgarden, Hemmdog, najer and 4 others like this.
  11. Raege

@Schnizzle not ugly shows potential and inspires cause as you said your fighting the good fight! Inspiration to me isn’t just the show pieces bug folks who love the hobby enough to stick with it and get to where they want to be thanks for sharing

12. Raege

@Scurvy even with dirty glass beauty of a tank two thumbs up

norfolkgarden, Hemmdog, najer and 5 others like this.
  13. Raege

@Auquanut thanks for biting and joining in. I think your lousy pics came out better than most of my good lol. Lots to love in-that tank you have some gorgeous huge colonies going very nice

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    norfolkgarden, Hemmdog, najer and 5 others like this.
  14. Schnizzle

Schnizzle Active Member Partner Member 2019 Build Thread Contributor

Thanks! I finally KNOW I am winning by the fact that there are patches where GHA will not grow anymore. :)

15. Raege

From @Scotty Buttons now that’s got some purple goin on! Looks like ya have some happy corals thriving and dig your scape off to one side very cool tank
    upload_2019-5-31_16-28-39.jpeg

16. Raege

Thanks to all who have posted up so far amazing stuff. Like that I can scroll thru my thread and see these beautiful works in progress as I continue my journey. R2R is full of amazing folks who make this a 2nd home. The only draw back of this is now I gotta follow even more build threads lol

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    norfolkgarden, Hemmdog, Janci and 5 others like this.
  17. RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21 Do It Yourself. R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

I hate that feeling... like.. I wanna follow everyone's threads... just not enough time in the day. Lotsa salt water tad poles in the r2r tide pools ;)

18. Raege

Hey all Placed an order with @reefcleaners today for some more cuc. Read good things on R2R and Liked being able to plug in my tank what I was dealing with to get recommendations on a crew. Also liked the price 65 bucks shipped.
    John at ReefCleaners answered the requested info super fast. I was even more impressed with the speed of reply when I had trouble cashing out. The sale wouldn’t go thru as site filter thought I was spam. John fixed it in a hurry apparently I’m to quick filling out forms ( kinda proud of that) but emailed and responded and fixed before I could get off the couch.
    Heading my way
    85 dwarf cerith
    25 nassarius
    23 fla Ceriths
    16 nerites
    22 assorted hermits
    Should have em mid week

norfolkgarden, Hemmdog, Janci and 8 others like this.
  19. RichtheReefer21

Now we are talking! Those rocks are gonna squeak when Sanford crawls over them!

Awesome cuc buff sir!

20. Raege

Gooooood Moooooooorning R2R! Thanks for the pics the views and just being part of what makes R2R SPECIAL. STAY salty my friends. @Hemmdog Congrats! You won the Random draw. Just PM me your name and email you want the certificate sent to and will get it on its way.

079B94B3-A9BC-4D5A-B78E-DB7B51AD361B.jpeg

Draft saved Draft deleted