Raeges 75 gallon Adventure

Green Hair Algae battleplan?


  • Total voters
    161
Since that went to quick will have a second winner.
Everyone except for @RichtheReefer21 who posts a FTS of their tank from now to Friday 5/31/19 midnight will go in a random draw for another BRS email certificate
I feel like Oprah! Rich gets a BRS certifucate and you get one too if I draw your name that is :)
 

Forgot fts. Now I weeeeeen! Muahahaj
20190520_203845.jpg
Geez I shoulda known with you being in the inner circle with Rev that it was to easy for ya to win lol
 
Geez I shoulda known with you being in the inner circle with Rev that it was to easy for ya to win lol

Tbh he was my first option cuz u bring him up so much, champ ;)
 
I will forfeit my gift certificate and u can try again. Sorry for ruining your party
NEGATIVE you won and the next contest is rolling on If ya don’t want the BRS could just get the tab on your pods and nano from @Paul C. thus weekend :)
 
NEGATIVE you won and the next contest is rolling on If ya don’t want the BRS could just get the tab on your pods and nano from @Paul C. thus weekend :)

U got it. Dont need anything from BRS and pretty ATO's are too much.

@Paul C. Ray's got me covered for Sunday is we can still meet up. My rocks are gettin green again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new