Green Hair Algae battleplan?

• Total voters

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting mine under blues because the tank is pretty crappy right now. I mean, it is still awesome, and I love it, but the move has taken a toll.
713299A3-8BD1-428B-B579-DE0F9A1F10A4.jpeg

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting mine under blues because the tank is pretty crappy right now. I mean, it is still awesome, and I love it, but the move has taken a toll.

It’s still an inspiration to me. It’s been a pleasure watching your tank develop and how you approach reefing has been a great learning exp for me as well. Pics of your tank under any lights always welcome

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ur tank cant look bad sir. Just a matter of time and keeping ur hands out and itll come right back buddy

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's ugly but I'm fallow and fighting the good fight!
cxvhj.jpg
@Schnizzle not ugly shows potential and inspires cause as you said your fighting the good fight! Inspiration to me isn’t just the show pieces bug folks who love the hobby enough to stick with it and get to where they want to be thanks for sharing

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. I'll bite.
thumbnail_20190526_130415-jpg.1088363
thumbnail_20190526_130530-jpg.1088364

Lousy pics, but I LOVE my tank!
@Auquanut thanks for biting and joining in. I think your lousy pics came out better than most of my good lol. Lots to love in-that tank you have some gorgeous huge colonies going very nice

Last edited:

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Schnizzle not ugly shows potential and inspires cause as you said your fighting the good fight! Inspiration to me isn’t just the show pieces bug folks who love the hobby enough to stick with it and get to where they want to be thanks for sharing
Thanks! I finally KNOW I am winning by the fact that there are patches where GHA will not grow anymore. :)

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all who have posted up so far amazing stuff. Like that I can scroll thru my thread and see these beautiful works in progress as I continue my journey. R2R is full of amazing folks who make this a 2nd home. The only draw back of this is now I gotta follow even more build threads lol

Last edited:

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all who have posted up so far amazing stuff. Like that I can scroll thru my thread and see these beautiful works in progress as I continue my journey. R2R is an amazing folks who make this a 2nd home. The only draw back of this is now I gotta follow even more build threads lol

I hate that feeling... like.. I wanna follow everyone's threads... just not enough time in the day. Lotsa salt water tad poles in the r2r tide pools ;)

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all Placed an order with @reefcleaners today for some more cuc. Read good things on R2R and Liked being able to plug in my tank what I was dealing with to get recommendations on a crew. Also liked the price 65 bucks shipped.
John at ReefCleaners answered the requested info super fast. I was even more impressed with the speed of reply when I had trouble cashing out. The sale wouldn’t go thru as site filter thought I was spam. John fixed it in a hurry apparently I’m to quick filling out forms ( kinda proud of that) but emailed and responded and fixed before I could get off the couch.
Heading my way
85 dwarf cerith
25 nassarius
23 fla Ceriths
16 nerites
22 assorted hermits
Should have em mid week

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all Placed an order with @reefcleaners today for some more cuc. Read good things on R2R and Liked being able to plug in my tank what I was dealing with to get recommendations on a crew. Also liked the price 65 bucks shipped.
John at ReefCleaners answered the requested info super fast. I was even more impressed with the speed of reply when I had trouble cashing out. The sale wouldn’t go thru as site filter thought I was spam. John fixed it in a hurry apparently I’m to quick filling out forms ( kinda proud of that) but emailed and responded and fixed before I could get off the couch.
Heading my way
85 dwarf cerith
25 nassarius
23 fla Ceriths
16 nerites
22 assorted hermits
Should have em mid week

Now we are talking! Those rocks are gonna squeak when Sanford crawls over them!

Awesome cuc buff sir!

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gooooood Moooooooorning R2R! Thanks for the pics the views and just being part of what makes R2R SPECIAL. STAY salty my friends. @Hemmdog Congrats! You won the Random draw. Just PM me your name and email you want the certificate sent to and will get it on its way.

079B94B3-A9BC-4D5A-B78E-DB7B51AD361B.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back