Raeges 75 gallon Adventure

Green Hair Algae battleplan?


  • Total voters
    161
Consider yourself ;Spam ed! :P

DSC_0001 (1024x684).jpg
 
Could be bad news 2nd day no site of our CBB Charlie which is very strange. He’s a constant grazer so feeling very very bummed. No body or spike in ammonia but got a bad feeling :( First time I don’t like looking at the tank at all
 
Pretty discouraged 1 month 24 days he’s been swimming about. Worst of it is he was getting fat looking good so I have no idea what I could have done wrong if anything. Almost want to tear apart the scape to find him but holding off.......don’t want to do any harm to all else that’s doing ok ;Sorry need to get out and away from the tank for a while
 
Wow sorry to hear about Charlie!

We had to rehome 2 yellow tangs because they were hateful to our copperband. 2 attempts, no luck.
They were all about the same size.
Silver dollar was too shy around them.
 
Ray I'm sorry I didnt get back to u about the Kenya tree. I am flat out with some changes coming soon.
No worries read about the possibilities :(
You can make it up to me with intro to your bud with the zoas need to replace my oxides grrr
 
No worries read about the possibilities :(
You can make it up to me with intro to your bud with the zoas need to replace my oxides grrr
He is getting ready. But I'll be selling mine soon. Take a look through the zoas I've posted in this build. Lemme know if theres any u like.
 
Hello fellow Salt diehards. Been a bit since I put up anything meaning full. Been really bummed about our CBB. Following his disappearance noted higher aggression from the Maroon chasing others from his nem. He had been pretty easy going letting fish within 1-2 inches but no longer. I pulled my rocks all but the nems cave within 2 days of CBB disappearance and found no body or remains.
I’m no Tank Columbo but think CBB might have gotten to close and may be behind nem. Even with nem being close to 12 inches across don’t think he could eat em but stun em......
The tank moves on and I learn more each day by success and failures.
So what’s good? Numbers better po4 and nitrates and these girls are feeling groovey

CCA51ED0-6FED-4AE6-8A82-34702595814D.jpeg


461FAE58-0734-4C05-85E2-EBFD2AEFB69A.jpeg


F659FFE3-55AE-4E60-AECC-3950FCE0FF9E.jpeg

Not as beautiful a piece of Spam as @najer gorg (still in love with Simons gorgs colors) but she’s got some game :)

10065D56-723E-4369-B220-C80382FDE974.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hello fellow Salt diehards. Been a bit since I put up anything meaning full. Been really bummed about our CBB. Following his disappearance noted higher aggression from the Maroon chasing others from his nem. He had been pretty easy going letting fish within 1-2 inches but no longer. I pulled my rocks all but the nems cave within 2 days of CBB disappearance and found no body or remains.
I’m no Tank Columbo but think CBB might have gotten to close and may be behind nem. Even with nem being close to 12 inches across don’t think he could eat em but stun em......
The tank moves on and I learn more each day by success and failures.
So what’s good? Numbers better po4 and nitrates and these girls are feeling groovey

CCA51ED0-6FED-4AE6-8A82-34702595814D.jpeg


461FAE58-0734-4C05-85E2-EBFD2AEFB69A.jpeg


F659FFE3-55AE-4E60-AECC-3950FCE0FF9E.jpeg

Not as beautiful a piece of Spam as @najer gorg (still in love with Simons girls colors) but she’s got some game :)

10065D56-723E-4369-B220-C80382FDE974.jpeg
Sorry about the disappearance, brother. Corals are still looking very nice.

 
Sorry about the disappearance, brother. Corals are still looking very nice.
Thanks my friend. Gotta take the bad with the good we’ve all been there done that got the badge and T-shirt unfortunately. If only I had a 150 gallon tank yah that’s the ticket now if the wife will buy it /shrug
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new