RBTA is bleached and been hiding

  • Thread starter Thread starter MCooper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MCooper

MCooper
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
936
Reaction score
538
Location
Aventura, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay,
So I got a gorgeous (from the pic) RBTA from a seller and since putting in my tank 2 months ago it has always been hiding and is now smaller and bleached. The area he is in makes it basically impossible for me to feed him and I am at a loss.
Any tips?
Other RBTA on other side of tank is finally doing well and water checks out super clean!
Help!!!!
 
Dont feel bad lol
I almost bought a pretty pink nem that was gorgeous but then the LFS told me it was a severely bleached RBTA :/
 
IMG_1482858006.065521.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new