Refuge

  • Thread starter Thread starter TonyT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TonyT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the LFS for their $1 per gallon sale and picked up a 40 breeder to build a new refuge. any ideas on how I should design it. I have some ideas but love the feed back on what people have found to work best. Basically it will have a skimmer, cheato, and the return pump in it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
TonyT
 
Here is a couple layouts...
6ac4083f.jpg

96bf7ac8.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new