Saltwater Is So Cool

Welcome!
excited surf GIF by Outside TV
 
Did you guys start out with a freshwater or saltwater tank? I originally wanted to get a betta fish, and somehow this is where I ended up! Loving everything about it so far.
I started out with Saltwater back in 91. Then again in 08, now I'm planning for a 197g in 25. My three previous tanks were a 29g, then a 75, upgraded to 90g. The new tank will be 197g. So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new