Same wrasse family issue?

May a mystery be kept with other wrasse in a big system say 200gal display
 
May a mystery be kept with other wrasse in a big system say 200gal display
Personally I wouldn’t risk it, Pseudocheilinus is a notoriously aggressive genus with the mystery falling as one of the worst for it. I find it’s best kept on its own if you want to try it or you need 100s of LBS of rockwork for it to work and the mystery to go in as the very last wrasse.
 
Personally I wouldn’t risk it, Pseudocheilinus is a notoriously aggressive genus with the mystery falling as one of the worst for it. I find it’s best kept on its own if you want to try it or you need 100s of LBS of rockwork for it to work and the mystery to go in as the very last wrasse.
My wrasse decided to resolve the issue himself . He took one for the team and jump out a small hole in the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new