Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Super jealous of everyone. Being “fairly” new and never participating in such a thing via a forum I was hesitant of the outcome. This thread has shown me otherwise and I’m happy to see others being so generous to essentially strangers. For that I am thankful to be a part of this forum, and that in its self will hold me over this year!

... I cannot wait until next year!!!

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Super jealous of everyone. Being “fairly” new and never participating in such a thing via a forum I was hesitant of the outcome. This thread has shown me otherwise and I’m happy to see others being so generous to essentially strangers. For that I am thankful to be a part of this forum, and that in its self will hold me over this year!

... I cannot wait until next year!!!

Even if you do get Scrooged, Rev will make sure you get something.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn’t even participate, I was hesitant since never having experience in such a thing. But now I know there are still good people!

Happy Holidays everyone; until next year!
We'll be doing it again next year, I'm sure! Definitely join the fun!

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Something amazing from my SS!

IMG_0437.JPG

<just kidding>

My Apex Lite has started to get wonky. Neptune offered me a discount I couldn't refuse.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Something amazing from my SS!

IMG_0437.JPG

<just kidding>

My Apex Lite has started to get wonky. Neptune offered me a discount I couldn't refuse.
;Troll;Troll;Troll

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Not sure this hit the $20 mark.It will make a nice regift

Edit:Sorry ,never should have said regift.I am thankful for everything I receive and should have said so.My appologies to the r2r community.
15766355887052290234081549296284.jpg

Last edited:

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_6753.jpg

Thank you to my wonderful Secret Santa, Jake (not sure what your R2R name is)! The gifts couldn't have come at a better time. My father in law unexpectedly passed away last week and today is my birthday. It put a much needed smile on my face (and my husband's). Thank you for the very thoughtful card as well.

Happy holidays to all!!
Happy Birthday!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score

There's probably more coming, and honestly it's not cool to be openly telling people you're going to regift what they sent you.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score

f5C5dcL.jpg

There may be more coming. Or it's all your SS was able to afford to send you.. Never know...

Last edited:

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
There's probably more coming, and honestly it's not cool to be openly telling people you're going to regift what they sent you.
It would be a pleasant surprise but it doesn't really matter.I've always been more of a giver.My wife says I'm impossible to shop for the older I get. I'm more exited about the gifts going to my recipient.
I'm king of the regift.I saw a thing on the news that 71% of people regift.I never feel guilty about it.
Your right!I probably shouldn't have put it out there
.I have a guy that will love and appreciate them however.

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My recipient got there gift some time ago, but never posted in this thread. Hopefully they enjoyed the goodies! I'm still eagerly awaiting my gift, but may have to wait until after Christmas since I am going out of state in a few days and won't be back until the 28th. I love gift exchanges, mostly seeing the excitement in other people when they get something they really like or can use!

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
News also said 99% of people don’t feel great when they find out their generous cute gift was unsatisfactory to their recipient who openly proclaims it’ll be regifted, when he could have just kept it to himself like the rest of the “71% of people who regift”. You admit being impossible to shop/buy gifts for, yet you shame secret Santa for falling short? .... It’s the thought that counts, buddy!!!!! Be thankful, spread the joy.

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
News also said 99% of people don’t feel great when they find out their generous cute gift was unsatisfactory to their recipient who openly proclaims it’ll be regifted, when he could have just kept it to himself like the rest of the “71% of people who regift”. You admit being impossible to shop/buy gifts for, yet you shame secret Santa for falling short? .... It’s the thought that counts, buddy!!!!! Be thankful, spread the joy.
My apologies!!Happy holidays.

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 85 48.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%
Back