Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just got mine, woohoo. Got a pretty darn cool shirt from cherry corals and a mix box of coffee... who doesnt love coffee... thank you very much!!! I'll wear the shirt with pride... btw my wife's name is cindy also, if that's even your real name...(said in Austin powers voice in my head!), so I had to look at the return label twice hah. Thank you again!

20191216_144055.jpg

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Okay. I said I was going to wait until Christmas. I blame the rest of you. How could I resist? Apparently my SS reads my posts and knows what I like. I thought I was the only one who read my posts. Whoever you are, Thank you SO much!
book.jpg

I received your note. I Do love diving and I DO love reading. I couldn't put it down until my wife took it away from me. :confused: She loves it too. I've actually dove a couple of places in the book, and now have about 98 trips to plan. Thank you again. This really mean a lot.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Okay. I said I was going to wait until Christmas. I blame the rest of you. How could I resist? Apparently my SS reads my posts and knows what I like. I thought I was the only one who read my posts. Whoever you are, Thank you SO much!
book.jpg

I received your note. I Do love diving and I DO love reading. I couldn't put it down until my wife took it away from me. :confused: She loves it too. I've actually dove a couple of places in the book, and now have about 98 trips to plan. Thank you again. This really mean a lot.

The SoCal kelp forests better be in that book!

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome book! I may just order it for myself too. Happy holidays!

Do it! It really is awesome. And the pictures are indescribable. And Happy Hollidays to you and yours.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa gift arrived! It was too cold for me to open outside so I risked glitter bombing my house, and what a trove I received!
Secret Santa Gift.jpg

Some candy - Dots - my kryptonite.
Super Glue
Frag Plugs
Some 2 part additive
Prime
Hannah Refills - was just about to reorder these so yeah me.
A shot glass
A bunch of syringes - super thoughtful because I use syringes for all sorts of things on all my aquariums!

There was also a lovely note, which really brought the whole thing together! I'm also like 99% certain who my SS is and that only means that they now have my address and a glitter bomb is coming to town eventually, so rip my carpet.

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
@Auquanut @Eye H8 Empty V Here are two pic's from when my husband and I went diving off Anacapa Island. It was amazing! Awesome book! I may just order it for myself too. Happy holidays! :)

IMG_1801.jpeg IMG_1803(1).jpeg
Nice pics! What boat were you on(total thread jack)? I used to dive out here twice a week. Usually a morning and night dive. I miss it and need to start back up.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%

Back