Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_20191224_175512.jpg

He ate already this evening, right after work.
Off to see my family, tomorrow during lights on I'll snap some more pics of the wrasse and get some of the lawnmower blenny I got today as well.
I'm so stoked to have my first wrasse and another lawnmower blenny again!!
Thanks again SS!!!

That’s awesome, do you know what wrasse it is?

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
That’s awesome, do you know what wrasse it is?
I myself not 100% sure but have been told by a few knowledgeable reefers that he's a blackfin McCosker's flasher wrasse.
SS can you confirm what kind of wrasse he is?

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
I wanted to share this here to say what a wonderful community this is. I had put my dream tank on the Elfster list just being silly, little did I know, there were some very special elves hard at work. These are the elves that swear and drink. My favorite kind. On Christmas Eve I got an email with this...The Miracle Tank
image.jpg

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
I wanted to share this here to say what a wonderful community this is. I had put my dream tank on the Elfster list just being silly, little did I know, there were some very special elves hard at work. These are the elves that swear and drink. My favorite kind. On Christmas Eve I got an email with this...The Miracle Tank
image.jpg
I might have fainted when that email came in. Congratulations!

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
image.jpg
WOW!!!!!

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
image.jpg
Holy moly - for reals?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
image.jpg
W H A T ?????? That's the dimensions of my 93 Cube- No way !! NICE !!!

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
image.jpg
That is AMAZING!!!! I'll drink to that ;)

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I myself not 100% sure but have been told by a few knowledgeable reefers that he's a blackfin McCosker's flasher wrasse.
SS can you confirm what kind of wrasse he is?

Yes it it! I have been wanting a black fin for the longest time. Congrats on a great SS.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score

image.jpg

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. What a wonderful SS. Hope you both have a healthy and happy New Year!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%

Back