SECRET SANTA 2022 is LIVE!!! Register HERE!!

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? Ontario Canada ( The first Canadian so far
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time , money and coffee
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Relax , tank maintenance
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Flying , cooking and reef keeping
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Typical weekday evening when I get home includes eating dinner , watching the tank until the lights go out ( or I fall asleep which ever happens first
  6. Do you collect anything? Besides the collection of dead coral skeleton , no
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Too many to think of or to just choose one
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Everything . But mainly 90’s rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No
  11. What's your favorite fish?queen angelfish
  12. Favorite coral? Montipora or psammocora
  13. Favorite invert? Serpent starfish and brittle starfish
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? 230 gal mixed reef Do you have a build thread? Yes
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)?im running out of room , I need a bigger place before upgrading ( always wanted a 1000 gal or bigger
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Feeding time
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? New corals on sale
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.)
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*being Canada and winter. Probably not a great idea
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)

clownfishlord18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coral/fish
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play Games and tank
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Scuba diving
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch my tank
  6. Do you collect anything? No
  7. What is your favorite color? Neon green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Simpson
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country
  11. What's your favorite fish? Clownfish
  12. Favorite coral? Zoas
  13. Favorite invert? Shrimp
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? A fish only 55 and a mixed 20 cube
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I really want a shallow reef
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Fish
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Coral
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) A fish tank shallow reef 100 gallon but I would also love coral
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  1. What country are you located in? USA.
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Super glue, micro fiber rags, hanna alk dkh, ulr phosphorus ppb, hr nitrate ppm reagents, ATI icp water tests, @AlgaeBarn phyto and galaxy pods!
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Running, hiking.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Bonsai, yugioh, D&D, rock climbing, working out, soccer, muay thai, buddhism.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Gym, yoga, video games (fps/strategy).
  6. Do you collect anything? Yugioh cards.
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Elementary/Sherlock Holmes.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? EDM, Jazz, Blues.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? FC Barcelona.
  11. What's your favorite fish? Blotchy Anthias.
  12. Favorite coral? Neptune bounce.
  13. Favorite invert? Pistol shrimp.
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? Currently running a 40B with 20L gallon sump. I did all the plumbing, drilling, siliconing. Bought everything new to experience doing it myself. I built this tank in Feb 2021. See attached pictures for comparison! I keep: mixed corals, mainly sps and softy dominant, a midas blenny, tomini tang, 2 fire fish, yellowhead jawfish, and yellow coris wrasse. bunch of inverts!
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Yes! I plan on upgrading to a 75G tank or 90G tank (if i can find one in good shape near me), from a 40B. Currently still need to buy the return pump, plumbing, overflow kit, and lid. May need some LR or cycled rock and new sand as well.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My midas blenny.
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? New, cheaper, cleaner alternatives to very expensive things like lights or dosing liquids/powders.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) I am very appreciative of anything, really. But anything that can go towards my tank upgrade build would be infinitely appreciated, thoughtful, and generous.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes! A space invader chalice, or yellow fungia plate!! the ones I am nursing back to health seem to not be doing too good...

6-14-21.jpg 49C9D0B6-1437-41C7-831C-6E7DF7108E80.jpeg

Last edited:

Grill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time & money (-:
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Chill with friends, relax at home
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Micro Breweries, Retro Arcades & Pinball Gaming.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Sit at the computer and read up on various topics.
  6. Do you collect anything? ROMS (virtual arcade games)
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? No particular favorite, anything Sci-fi.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Depends on mood, anything from 70’s to current. 80’s MTV was my era.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? I root for the home team which is the St. Louis Cardinals and St Louis Blues.
  11. What's your favorite fish? A tie between my Long Nose Black Tang, Copper Butterfly and Blonde Naso. They all have great personalities.
  12. Favorite coral? Rainbow Anemone because of color and movement.
  13. Favorite invert? Cleaner Shrimp.
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I have a couple tanks… I built my display tank which is 7ft long 210 gallons. Took about 6 months to complete and is filled with various fish and corals. I also have a 29 gallon in my office which is an anemone tank with clownfish. I'm yet to put together a build thread.
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I don't have any upgrades planned but always seem to be tweaking or changing something.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? All of it, the fish swimming, corals swaying to the inverts cleaning.
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Finding equipment or corals on clearance, meeting with other reefers and learning about their setups.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Different types of nori for the tangs is always a treat. I dose All For Reef Powder. I manually reach inside the tank and use a razor to clean the inside glass, a magnetic razor would be nice. Any wall art that will glow from my lights on the anemone tank in the office.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No, my tanks are full.
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) How long and what got you into the hobby.

TheReefAddict

More Than An Obsession
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time and coral!
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Usually coaching my daughters softball team.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Coaching, Glamping in our family trailer, reading.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Cold beer and family time.
  6. Do you collect anything? Not so much, other than coral and unique fish.
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Tombstone, Shawshank Redemption
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country, punk, classic rock.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Los Angeles Chargers
  11. What's your favorite fish? Any bright reef safe fish.
  12. Favorite coral? Blastos, Goni, and Chalice
  13. Favorite invert? Starfish, Tube anemones.
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? Standard 120 gallon. LPS. Lamarck angel, yellow tang, long nose hawk, harlequin tusk, pair of gold banded maroon clowns, aptasia file, starry blenny. I have a very out dated build thread.
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? looking into upgrading to a 150 to add depth.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Just the movement of everything, it’s very relaxing.
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Advancement in reef gear. The hobby has come a long way.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) I love coral, beer and the beach.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Absolutely, any reef safe fish, invert, or LPS
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) Nope you guys covered it.

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Money
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play video games and my aquariums
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Gaming, plant keeping, drawing
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Chill watch TV
  6. Do you collect anything? Fish coral Pokémon cards
  7. What is your favorite color? Green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Avatar the last airbender
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Not much music really
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Nope
  11. What's your favorite fish? Betta Splendens
  12. Favorite coral? Frogspawn
  13. Favorite invert? Skunk Cleaner shrimp
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 20 gallon reef and I have a build thread for it also I have 3 freshwater aquariums and a brackish water aquarium
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Yeah I want to make my reef a 40 gallon tank
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My Blenny before he died
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Coral I love coral also fish I just really get excited about this hobby
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) aquarium books
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* no
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.). So I can participate since I participated last year even though I am 15?

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country are you located in?USA, Florida
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? NoPox, Prime, Phosphate remover, Nori sheets, tropic marine salt
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Relax, watch movies, play football with my little man, go fishing, boating
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Fishing, Bowling, Outdoors, Nature Parks, Photography, My beautiful Wife!!
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Vodka and iced tea, feet up, watching a movie.
  6. Do you collect anything? No, just coral
  7. What is your favorite color? Yellow
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Happy Gilmore
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Everything, but my favorite is 80's Hair Bands!!!
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Go Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins. For those of you who don't understand, Football!!!
  11. What's your favorite fish? My blonde Naso, named slim shady he he
  12. Favorite coral? Goni, amazeballs, glitter, dragon fire
  13. Favorite invert? Starfish
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 120 gal main display, 40 gallon sump, loaded with everything. Gonis, zoa's, mushrooms, hammer, torches, blastos. One of everything, Really. Plus 12 fish. 3 tangs, file, fire, clowns. YES, I have a build tread. Click on my banner!!!
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Wishing for a Neptune system, also really want a new tank itself. One that is drilled. Mine is old school with a Hob overflow.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The swaying of Everything and hand feeding my tang.
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? The shows and frag swaps.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Neptune system, 2000 gal return pump lol, nori sheets, extreme algae size medium, tropic marine salt, hanna ultra low phosphate and high range nitrate reagent, prime, NoPox, Phosphate remover, AUTOMATIC FEEDER.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, high end frags

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country are you located in? USA - VA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Hanna NO3 and PO4 reagents, freeze-dried mysis shrimp, Chemi Pure Elite, caffeine
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Sleep in, brunch, travel, kayak, kiddo activities, watch football
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Cooking, football, my dogs, knitting, kayaking
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Cook dinner, tank maintenance, some TV, knit, have an adult beverage
  6. Do you collect anything? Those starbucks "where are you" cups, but for Star Wars :face-with-tears-of-joy: LPS, cool shells, neat artwork
  7. What is your favorite color? Blues - teal, cyan, cerulean, navy, sky, pretty much any shade of blue or green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? This time of year? Elf! I watch a weird variety of shows and movies. Pretty much anything not horror or scary is game.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Rock - classic, 80s, 90s, current. Indie. Alternative.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Huge college football fan! My team is USC (South Carolina, we were a school before California was a state). I follow most of the SEC, though!
  11. What's your favorite fish? In my tank? Diamond watchman goby! Mandarin dragonets are beautiful!
  12. Favorite coral? Torches! Honorable mention to frogspawn.
  13. Favorite invert? Probably the money cowrie in my tank! Or conches. Maybe the urchin when he's not being a bulldozer.
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I need to make build threads! I have a 55g, a 30g, and a small 10g that is currently fallow. Mixed Reef. I'm mostly into softies and LPS but have a couple of "low key" (whatever that means lol) SPS that are doing well. I love RFAs and BTAs and want to have a nem focused tank some day!
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Coasting (haha get it) for now, but I'd love to upgrade to a 75+ (but prob less than 100) at some point. I've also been eyeballing some of the 15/20 nano tank deals as a potential gift to me from me.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Always the clownfish. Even though they make everything else in the tank angry. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Husbandry and parameters. I don't chase numbers and find it fascinating what thrives where in what conditions. One reefer can have a PO4 of 0.6 with a happy torch, while another's torch is angry at 0.1.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Anything fun or nerdy. You're welcome to send all the tank-related things, but I'm open to books, creative gifts, or whatever you think fits!
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure if you feel up to it. I will be home up until Dec 23
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) How long have you been in the hobby? Roughly 20 years, but took a long break. How experienced do you feel? Always learning. (((I'll add more as I see questions added)))

Last edited:

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time (busy with work)
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Relax with family and watch Sports
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Travel, Golf, & Fly Fishing (future)
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Stretch out on the couch and watch the tank
  6. Do you collect anything? Coral :grinning-face-with-sweat: Sports Memorabilia
  7. What is your favorite color? Carolina Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Grown Ups
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Literally all genres
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Cincinnati Reds (sadly) Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (college)
  11. What's your favorite fish? Wrasse or Clownfish
  12. Favorite coral? Was Euhpyllia but Acropora is catching up
  13. Favorite invert? Nothing particular
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? RedSea Reefer 350, Mixed Reef, YES! (link below)
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Would love a full Neptune system
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Random times when fish are doing their thing
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Sales
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) TopShelf Aquatics, AlgaeBarn, Outdoorsy stuff, big fan of Orvis since I'm wanting to get into fly fishing, Something quirky is always good. I love a good laugh
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Depends
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) What you DON'T need, food allergies, other pets in household, current climate.

Last edited:

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? salt
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? if i didnt work them, go the range and shoot, go bowling, and play video games (PC gamer)
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? PC gaming, bowling, shooting, going on cruises (Royal Caribbean am loyal to), some photography as well
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? pc gaming, and a nice mixed drink, love rum
  6. Do you collect anything? do Legos counts? that and sadly dead coral and half shelled clams (my tangs love them)
  7. What is your favorite color? blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Top gun or any of the James Bonds series
  9. What type of music do you listen to? this is a mixed, everything from 80s rock to country and even into some heavy metal
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Pittsburgh Steelers
  11. What's your favorite fish? Longnose Butterfly or any of the boxfish (how can you not love them, they are so cute)
  12. Favorite coral? pretty much anything with flow in it, dont have a true favorite
  13. Favorite invert? clam or cleaner shrimp
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I have 1 tank, I do have a build thread though I need to update it. Its currently a 120 gal tank, with a purple, yellow, and tomini tang it, along with a red corris wrasse
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? going to be tearing it down (due to infestation with vermetid snails) and moving it to another room
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? either my red corris wrasse (its name is Tomato) or my tangs just grazing
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? getting coral to grow and watching an ecosystem in our tanks
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) anything to make maintenance easier, I do have a python to help with water changes but a longer hose would be great
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes i wouldnt mind it, and if you are going to be shipping anything a boxfish please I miss the one I had :( though please please please communicate with me as my days off are mondays and tuesdays

acesfull44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  1. What country are you located in? U.S.A.
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time ;)
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play Poker
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? I play a lot of poker :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Sift through R2R Threads, spend time looking and fiddling with my tank
  6. Do you collect anything? Autographed Sports Memorabilia
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Pulp Fiction
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Chicago, Earth Wind & Fire, Eagles, Billy Joel, Elton John, Jazz, and some Heavy Metal
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Blues
  11. What's your favorite fish? Gem Tang and Achilles Tang (Tied for First:))
  12. Favorite coral? Torches and Goni's (Tied for First:))
  13. Favorite invert? Fire Shrimp
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-310g-planet-in-wall-build.942486/
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Stock, Stock, Stock
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Goni and Torches flow, fish swim
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Having Success!
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Coral handling stuff (Tiles, Thongs, Dip), Sports Stuff, Poker Stuff
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, Goni, Torch, or Acan Frags

Chunky94

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What country are you located in? Usa
What is one thing you always need more of? Filter floss
What do you like to do on the weekends? Fish/hunt
What are your other hobbies/interests? Fish/hunt
How do you relax after a long day at work? I like looking at my tank
Do you collect anything? Lures but I lose them faster than I can replace
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Naruto
What type of music do you listen to? Classic Heavy metal
Do you follow any sports teams? No
What's your favorite fish? Smallmouth bass
Favorite coral? Euphyllia
Favorite invert? Pistol shrimp
Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 75 gallon freshwater with a buttikoferi cichlid, 32 biocube with clowns, scooter blenny, lawnmower blenny, six line wrasse, pistol shrimp and ywg, flame hawk fish, rock flower anemone with a porcelain crab, two hammers, 3 acans, 2 zoa's, Xenia, Duncan's and cuc. And just started a 20 gallon long for harlequin shrimp
Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? 210 gallon reef
What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I like the personality of the fish
Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Everything
What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) I will be grateful for any thing someone takes their time to send me thank you in advance
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* most likely
Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is signing up on elfster necessary? I don't sign up to anything unknown anymore after id theft about ruined my life

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coral/salt/
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? We work every Saturday but 1 a month and it’s busy season for my photography so I normally have a shoot or two booked.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Owning our dog grooming business, photography
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Sitting in front of my tank, rocking our baby to sleep
  6. Do you collect anything? Coral
  7. What is your favorite color? Orange or neon Green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Any of the Home Alone movies
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Really anything but mainly the current top songs
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? LETS GO COWBOYS
  11. What's your favorite fish? I LOVE watchmen gobies but they like to jump out of my tank
  12. Favorite coral? Definitely Blasto or torch
  13. Favorite invert? Mannnn…my favorite would be a pistol shrimp or a urchin
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread?
  15. I have a Waterbox 220.6 that I’ve had up and running for just over a year. It’s a mixed reef with about 10 fish. A few clowns, a few chromis, a yellow tang from before the ban, a blue hippo a few wrasse and that’s about it. I tried doing a build thread when I started but got to excited to get the tank up and going.
  16. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I would love to upgraded my lights but with the cost of “good” ones, it’s gonna be a long while
  17. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Has to be the fish…the way they interact with each other, the coral…the rocks…it’s just so relaxing to sit and watch them swim
  18. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Definitely getting new fish or coral or working on a aqua scape
  19. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) You can never go wrong with gift cards lol
  20. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure, why not. I’d be happy with anything I got!
  21. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)

AEC2F8DD-D889-464B-B7B3-412E988622D4.jpeg

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Fish Food
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Watch My Fish, RVing, Motorcycle riding
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Archery, Matorcycle, RVing
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Feed and watch my fish
  6. Do you collect anything? NO
  7. What is your favorite color? RED
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? John Wick
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Classic rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? NO
  11. What's your favorite fish? Tangs I have about a dozen
  12. Favorite coral? Acans
  13. Favorite invert? Anemone
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 1100 gallon home made Plywood Yes have a Build thread
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Not Really, May add more circulation or additional refugium
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Cleaner Wrasse doing their job cleaning fish
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over?
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.)
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* CLEAN UP CREW

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country are you located in? USA - Ohio
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time - Money - test kits and filter socks
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? relax with my dogs and man. But i end up doing chores instead.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Scuba diving, Bee keeping, my 67 Mustang, traveling, NASCAR
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? right now i work 2 jobs so grab a bite and go to bed
  6. Do you collect anything? not really other then dead corals
  7. What is your favorite color? PURPLE and TEAL
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Dances with Wolves dont watch much tv
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Kenny Chesney, Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown Band, Jack Johnson Island music
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Cleveland Indians
  11. What's your favorite fish? Sea bass with alot of butter and garlic - or - anything that is reef safe
  12. Favorite coral? Zoas
  13. Favorite invert? Shrimps
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 180g and 10g office tank also have a 55 fw. yes i have a build thread :) enter at your own risk
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Just got an Auto water changer and Dual stage reactor for running carbon and GFO. Still trying to find the balance in the tank since its only about 7 months old.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My Vlamingii Tang
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Local swaps
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Salifert test kits, Hanna PO reagents, Hanna Alk reagents, Live Phyto, API or any kind of send away water test, CARBON, GFO
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not really
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) NA

RSnodgrass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Go to the office with my daughter to feed the fish and get coco.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Making aquarium gadgets, hunting, diving.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? What is this? Enjoy making craft projects with my 6yr old.
  6. Do you collect anything? Not really.
  7. What is your favorite color? Orange
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Hunt for the Red October
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Almost anything but enjoying of Monsters and Men again.
  11. What's your favorite fish? Yellow Mask angel or perhaps a Queen?
  12. Favorite coral? Favia/Favities, ricordia.
  13. Favorite invert? So many bizarre ones... blood shrimp.
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I have a 300 gal that's viewable on all sides, this one running for 6yrs. Mixed reef, with a pair of large angels, various tangs, and others. Lower density of fish than many. Yes I have a build thread.
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Adding an ozone unit.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Blond Naso tang.
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? I've always enjoyed helping others in our local club. Recently went to my first trade show.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Can always appreciate a hot coco sample pack of legit hot coco.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Generally no.
1669091616155.png

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back