Share your LOOT!!!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh and SS Definately spoiled me for Christmas! A Second package!!! All I can say is WOW. Thank you SOOO SOOO SOOO MUCH!
I didn't expect half of this, you really want above and beyond and I love absolutely everything!!!!

I wish you the best and hope you had a Very Merry Christmas as Well!!!!!!
20181225_110916.jpg

Last edited:

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes I was a very busy auntie and overly exhausted. I had to go into work last night at 8pm and off at 8pm today. I really wanna go home and cuddle up in my new warm blankie from a close friend, but have families dinners after im off so I’ll go and be a zombie and probably fall asleep st the table in the mashed potatoes. What’s worse is they won’t lift my head out but take pics and post them, meanies :). But i did
Give the kiddos their group gift before work yesterday and they loved it. They asked for a Nintendo switch so I could resist. The other main gifts they had to open today which are at my parents house. It took me all day to wrap and will take them less than 10 min to unwrap.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes I was a very busy auntie and overly exhausted. I had to go into work last night at 8pm and off at 8pm today. I really wanna go home and cuddle up in my new warm blankie from a close friend, but have families dinners after im off so I’ll go and be a zombie and probably fall asleep st the table in the mashed potatoes. What’s worse is they won’t lift my head out but take pics and post them, meanies :). But i did
Give the kiddos their group gift before work yesterday and they loved it. They asked for a Nintendo switch so I could resist. The other main gifts they had to open today which are at my parents house. It took me all day to wrap and will take them less than 10 min to unwrap.

I used to work all the holidays myself. I do understand. Fell asleep at a rodeo once. Sure am glad I didn't call face first into anything! ;Cow;Cow Enjoy the family and the cuddling. Merry Christmas

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

Sadly I have to work Xmas eve at 8 pm to Xmas day to 8 pm. Plus my family is doing like three Xmas because of their kids schedules with ex’s. So trying to find away to see them all work and fknd time to sleep.

I havnt heard anything about one being shipped to me but it’s okay. I was always taught that’s it’s about giving so it’s okay. The one I sent they received and posted and liked it so that’s all I cared about it made some one smile. But for all those this is soo neat and will totally do it next year. Hope every one has a safe and happy Xmas.
That is so sweet! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and great 2019!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I can't believe it, but I received my gift from Santa today. I got two, not one, but TWO beautiful t-shirts. My husband @SeawitchHubby has already mentioned that he wouldn't mind adopting the lighter colored one, and he can have it when pigs fly. I told him he can pry it out of my cold dead hand.

Thank you, Santa, from the bottom of my heart. I'm very grateful, and I LOVE the t-shirts.

IMG_3096.JPG

Did pigs fly? ;Cat

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Honestly, when I put the octo pen on my wishlist I though for sure I wasn't going to get it and didnt realized how big it actually was. Lots of possibilities for it.

I had to look it up. I had no idea what it was for. I would be interested in knowing how much use you get out of it.

Shelley

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
It took me all day to wrap and will take them less than 10 min to unwrap.

And this is why you use duck tape:cool: any of the gifts for my nieces and nephews get wrapped with the thick foil wrapping paper, the none rippable kind, then packing taped closed. Got to make them work for it !! Hope you didn't pass out in the mashed potatoes (But along with the rest of us here, would love to see those photos;Hilarious;Hilarious). I'm sure your SS gift is in the mail but that means eventually you will have to crawl out of your blankie to go get it!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

I was off at 930 last night an hour and half longer which is painful on 24 hour shift. I missed dinner but ate some when I was able to get there. But as my mum prepared it for me I fell asleep on the couch. So my dad picked me up and put me in the spare bedroom. So just now getting home lol, and maybe eat some since I fell asleep too soon :( but they sent me with left overs :)

Back