Share your LOOT!!!

Kit_Kat

View Badges
Reaction score
My recipient posted and was happy. Nothing received yet, but like mentioned above it's the season to give and I hope everyone has a great holiday. Stay safe and enjoy your families.
20181209_102410.jpeg
Aww, how adorable!

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
He wanted to know if you'd mind leaving Tylenol instead of cookies this year!

Or maybe some nice cold compresses! I have had so many cookies. I know my workout partner is gonna be beating my butt for it. But somethings are just worth it. Let him know the Tylenol is in the mail! Ho ho ho. ;Singing

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

I had to spoil my nieces and nephews and had all the fun shopping. Then realized I have to wrap them all. Isn’t Santa suppose to show up with a naughty elf that didn’t do his chores and he makes the elf do all the wrapping. Instead of leaving out milk and cookies how about some tape scissors and wrapping paper :)

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

I had to spoil my nieces and nephews and had all the fun shopping. Then realized I have to wrap them all. Isn’t Santa suppose to show up with a naughty elf that didn’t do his chores and he makes the elf do all the wrapping. Instead of leaving out milk and cookies how about some tape scissors and wrapping paper :)
r

Sounds like Aunty Sarah had lots of fun.

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
I cant believe the post office !!!! I sent mine on the 18th and was to arrive Saturday or today and now shows Wednesday 12/26. They cant get any worse!!!
Someone said they got nothing. You will have it Wednesday. Just...... who is that someone??

maxresdefault.jpg

And. . the Post Office :

stock-vector-pony-express-21545572.jpg
I read an article some years ago in the WSJ that said that in 1830 the (USPS) pony express could deliver a letter from NY to Boston in 4 days, and that today's mail is significantly slower. I'm in Canada, but it's the same up here.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
I read an article some years ago in the WSJ that said that in 1830 the (USPS) pony express could deliver a letter from NY to Boston in 4 days, and that today's mail is significantly slower. I'm in Canada, but it's the same up here.
Imagine that and they claim to be losing money while they support FedEx and UPS with smartpost and earned 171 million in 2017 for revenue from Smartpost alone. Canada sounds better each day

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm so happy I participated. I'm relatively new here, but this has been great fun. I'm definitely *in* for next year. Going to start shopping for it *now*!!

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA. With all the deals we encounter and see throughout the year or even at a swap- we don't have to wait to acquire Secret Santa items.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! I am here at work right now. #erlife

I relate to that. The First Christmas I have had off in 7+ years !

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Imagine that and they claim to be losing money while they support FedEx and UPS with smartpost and earned 171 million in 2017 for revenue from Smartpost alone. Canada sounds better each day

Not much better up here Lol!!! Sent my parents gifts, on Thursday, FedEx wanted $220 for next day, UPS $150 for next day. Canada post wanted $100 for 2 day. Paid Regular post for 7 day delivery, $24 and it showed up yesterday morning anyway ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 43 49.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back