Show off you reef from way back when!

I think this was my second tank
DSC03562.jpg


Upgraded to this:
DSC03633.jpg


then went To this
IMG_2619.jpg


IMG_2617.jpg


I now have this:
004-3.jpg
 
How do you like the black sand? Exactly what kind of sand is it? I am tired of the brown sand!
 
How do you like the black sand? Exactly what kind of sand is it? I am tired of the brown sand!



Oh I hate it, I just went bare bottom again.... The Vortec Beaches drove me nuts. Wont be to long before I get the coraline bottom.
 
my fist 55 gallon reef in 03'...
reflection.jpg

And my nano from 05'
S2010162.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new