Show off your gifts from your Secret Santa!

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
So apparently I didn't quite understand that when it said "shipped via FedEx" and in the notes said "email gift card" that it meant the gift card WAS the gift...duh... Either way, I'm super grateful to my generous Secret Santa! (I just don't have a pic to post, lol). Thank you, Secret Santa!
Ok... Now I really feel like an idiot... so there WAS, in fact, another package!! WOW!!! I am feeling sooo spoiled!!! THANK YOU, Secret Santa!! (Already got into the front one...) :eek:)
16058346550816453520287207849835.jpg

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok... Now I really feel like an idiot... so there WAS, in fact, another package!! WOW!!! I am feeling sooo spoiled!!! THANK YOU, Secret Santa!! (Already got into the front one...) :eek:)
16058346550816453520287207849835.jpg
God why do they continue to ruin M&M's with all these funky flavors. The originals are perfect the way they were originally made.

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand. <---- B S, if you hold them long enough, they melt in your hand too. :D

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve sent 3 packages thus far, all have been delivered a couple weeks or so ago. Haven’t heard from my person, hope they received them and are satisfied. Every year I get someone who rarely posts on the forum in general and while it takes some of the excitement out of the process it sure adds to the mystery...

Amy406

View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve sent 3 packages thus far, all have been delivered a couple weeks or so ago. Haven’t heard from my person, hope they received them and are satisfied. Every year I get someone who rarely posts on the forum in general and while it takes some of the excitement out of the process it sure adds to the mystery...
This is my first year and I agree. Just to know that they received it and there were no issues. I know I’ve been excited to hear weather my SS received in tact and liked what I had sent but still no word. So I’m hoping I didn’t make a mistake when putting in the address:oops:

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
If I "Mark as Purchased" something on my match's wishlist, is that visible to them? I don't want them to know what I have picked up yet.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
If I "Mark as Purchased" something on my match's wishlist, is that visible to them? I don't want them to know what I have picked up yet.
I was wondering this myself and was never able to figure it out so I just didn't mark anything, my person only had like 6 things on their list anyway.

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Maybe @Santa Claus can put out a message encouraging everyone to acknowledge when a gift is received? Perhaps some people don’t know they are supposed to? I don’t know. I agree, it’s frustrating to not know if they even got it! Especially when you put a lot of thought into it.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
They can’t tell anything was purchased, I asked this question earlier.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back