Show your nano aquarium here!

Shallow reef in a Swedish apartment
Got it started a month ago.
First time running a canister filter on a reef tank and it's actually working out really well.
IMG_2847.jpeg
Man this thing is COOL. I'd love to see it's progress. What corals do you have? Fish?
Thank you! I might start a thread when it's a bit more grown in. Right now it's stocked with lps and easier sps (montis and seriatopora). I have a helfrichis firefish, a royal gramma and a pair of bangais in there atm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new