These arent even your pics? Can you show wysiwyg of these cloudberry chalices?
 
Last edited:
Mandarin Orange #2, Frostbite #2, Ketchum, and Orchids are all sold. Updated thread.
 
Are these still available? I live in ATL and could easily make a trip up! I’m interested in the AOI, Corona, Strawberry wine and Frostbite!
 
Would you be willing to make trades for Montiporas?
Depends on which ones, but possibly.
Are these still available? I live in ATL and could easily make a trip up! I’m interested in the AOI, Corona, Strawberry wine and Frostbite!
Corona and Strawberry Wine just sold today. I have one Frostbite and two AOI frags left. All of these frags have now spawned babies and are multiple polyps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new