Spyder813 40G BUILD

Looks great! DIY is great, but I have always been nervous about doing the sumps. It does not look so bad once you see a couple people do it. Saltwater is addicting. Happy reefing!
 
A little upgrade on the lights. A bigger Viparspectra led light. Now is better, cover my whole tank.
9806F8B8-A497-4F3C-8104-5B1362334152.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Looks great! DIY is great, but I have always been nervous about doing the sumps. It does not look so bad once you see a couple people do it. Saltwater is addicting. Happy reefing!
Thanks Gator
 
That is awesome spyder813!
 
Got my first RODI unit up and running with a TDS meter after de DI reading 0 tds. I decided to get my own system after a 38 tds found on my last 5g bucket from my local LFS. I only need to make 10g per week for my 40g until I setup 75g upgrade.

45ADE14B-681C-4821-AC05-43300ADDD9CA.jpeg
 
Very nice set up and I really like your rock scape:)
 
My wife said that I'm obsessed with this tank....and I'm...LOL

CAF198B5-8EE5-4FA2-B105-AC1E9589965E.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new