T5 lighting mix frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chincaca
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chincaca

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a mix frag tank zoa's, lps, sps. I have an 8 bulb t5 fixture. I don't care about asthetics. Only care about growth. Best bulb combo for growth? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new